LG Optimus 2X MoDaCo Edition - £449.99 inc delivery

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Arival
Superetrader is now showing this on their site "STOCK CURRENTLY DUE IN ON 23rd/ 24th OF MARCH FIRST IN THE UK"

Which considering it said 28th yesterday makes no sense, unless it should actually read 23rd/24th April!

Strange - this is what SuperEtrader told me about an hour ago.

We’re now being told Wednesday this week.

Guest scuj1
Strange - this is what SuperEtrader told me about an hour ago.

This gets better.......

They replied to me just before midday to say it won't be in and dispatched until Friday :D

Guest 9mmBullet
This gets better.......

They replied to me just before midday to say it won't be in and dispatched until Friday :D

Where did you get yours Paul, surely not from any UK retailer?!?! :D

Guest scuj1
No, not a UK retailer.

Remember EVERYONE is at the mercy of LG giving them a proper date!

P

They may be, but when your advertising "First to get stock in the UK" and keep the release date as the 28th on said date. Then change it to 23rd/24th as said above, doesn't instil much confidence. They still have this on the site and their "stock" has dropped by 4-5 overnight. Potentially this 4-5 more sales they've got by giving a false expectation.

Everyone here has had to go to them, to get this information, not the other way around which it should've been when our £450 is already sitting in their coffers.

Rant over :D

Guest ermacwins

i betting this is the final date 04/05/11

well accroding to morecompters and lambda-tek who both had it for 29th March just 2 days ago...

Guest scuj1
Just had an email from Sonny at Superetrader saying they're expecting stock on Friday

Snap, same generic email no doubt. Website still show's 23rd/24th.

Guest HugoQueiriga
They may be, but when your advertising "First to get stock in the UK" and keep the release date as the 28th on said date. Then change it to 23rd/24th as said above, doesn't instil much confidence. They still have this on the site and their "stock" has dropped by 4-5 overnight. Potentially this 4-5 more sales they've got by giving a false expectation.

Everyone here has had to go to them, to get this information, not the other way around which it should've been when our £450 is already sitting in their coffers.

Rant over :D

Yes just realised they already took my money for a phone they have no stock of. Probably normal procedures but if LG keeps changing its mind they would have that amount for a while :D

*Cancelled order will purchase the phone when I get back from my trip, hopefully it will be in stock!

Edited by HugoQueiriga

Guest GroovyGrovesy

I never got that mail either and I completely agree with scuj1, if they are going to take our money before they have even got the stock in, then they should let us know what the hell is going on. It shouldn't take us e-mailing them to find out what's happening.

Guest sebsal

Expansys are now advertising this as a mothers day present. Mothers day in this Sunday. I hope superetrader are in the same boat and I will have it by Sunday. Though my mother ain't getting it!

Guest ermacwins

but the question is: Are they reliable?

Whats the safest way to pa in terms of getting money back if scammed etc, paypal or debit card payment?

Guest Arival
but the question is: Are they reliable?

Whats the safest way to pa in terms of getting money back if scammed etc, paypal or debit card payment?

Just use a Credit card, for anything costing between £100 and £30,000 the credit card company is responsible if anything goes wrong with your purchase (section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act). The protection offered by paypal however is terrible.

Guest Mike_SuperEtrader

Hi,

This is Mike from SuperEtrader.co.uk, I have come on here to give you an update on the LG Optimus 2X.

We have spoken to our LG suppliers today and the latest info we have is we should have the stock ready to ship on Friday.

Now this may change as we have already seen dates change twice since last week.

But that being said we will still be the first in the UK to have the stock, and we will ship all back orders the same day.

If you require any further information you can reply to me on here, or drop me a mail here : mike [at] superetrader [dot] co [dot] uk

Apologies for the dates not being very clear, but we are in the same boat with LG unfortunately.

We still have some free stock available for the first batch, so if you haven't yet placed your order for the MoDaCo Edition and are interested,

then we would recommended doing it soon. Thank you.

http://www.superetrader.co.uk/20068-lg-opt...ion-bundle.html

Kind Regards

Mike Aust

SuperEtrader.co.uk

Guest squirreleater

Mike,

I that email address correct?

It's just bounced back...

The format of the recipient's e-mail address isn't valid. A valid address looks like this: [email protected]. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please check the e-mail address and try sending the message again, or provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

Mike,

I that email address correct?

It's just bounced back...

The format of the recipient's e-mail address isn't valid. A valid address looks like this: [email protected]. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please check the e-mail address and try sending the message again, or provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

Looks like you had an extra dot on the end?

P

Guest Mike_SuperEtrader
So your looking to get the stock Friday or do you have it and will ship Friday?

Also do you price match other online retailers?

Hi there,

We are expecting to receive stock on Friday, that is the latest from LG right if I get anymore updates I will post here and update our website.

In regards to the price, we aren't going to be price matching as we are giving £50 worth of add ons and extras away at a competitive price.

Thanks for getting in touch, any news I will let you know.

Kind Regards

Mike Aust

SuperEtrader.co.uk

Guest ermacwins
Hi there,

We are expecting to receive stock on Friday, that is the latest from LG right if I get anymore updates I will post here and update our website.

In regards to the price, we aren't going to be price matching as we are giving £50 worth of add ons and extras away at a competitive price.

Kind Regards

Mike Aust

SuperEtrader.co.uk

What about price matching just the phone without the extras?

Guest Deoxyribonucleic_Acid
We still have some free stock available for the first batch, so if you haven't yet placed your order for the MoDaCo Edition and are interested, then we would recommended doing it soon. Thank you.

Free stock? Why wasn't I informed of this :D

Guest darkness inc
Hi there,

Kind Regards

Mike Aust

SuperEtrader.co.uk

Hi

thanks for the update mike but why is it that http://www.gummobile.com/phones/LG_Optimus_2X_Sim_Free.aspx has UK stock before you and are shipping, they also have xperia play and arc shipping now, just feel dissapointed as this site said they will be first and have proven to be but again thanks alot for your updates etc.