LG Optimus 2X MoDaCo Edition - £449.99 inc delivery

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest dave_a
Has anyone actually received one yet from them?

P

GUM have only gone "in stock" in the last few hours - apparently they said they received stock today but got asked to delay shipment until tomorrow so assuming this doesn't change, I guess it could be Friday they start getting delivered. After just ordering, that is what I am hoping for :D

Guest Mike_SuperEtrader
Hi

thanks for the update mike but why is it that http://www.gummobile.com/phones/LG_Optimus_2X_Sim_Free.aspx has UK stock before you and are shipping, they also have xperia play and arc shipping now, just feel dissapointed as this site said they will be first and have proven to be but again thanks alot for your updates etc.

Hi

Gum mobile wont physically have the stock, they maybe drop shipping straight from UK distribution, which we can do, but as we are shipping out bundled accessories, we are going to ship our orders out complete on Friday and we will be shipping them Royal Mail Special Delivery so you will most probably receive on Saturday morning if you are in the UK.

If you have anymore questions, drop us an email [email protected] or give us a call on 01619298449, we will be happy to help.

Kind Regards

Mike

SuperEtrader

Guest Mike_SuperEtrader

Hi Everyone,

Just to confirm we are shipping the LG Optimus 2X MoDaCo Edition tomorrow, I have just spoke to LG distribution and they have landed.

If you are in the UK you will probably receive yours on Saturday via Royal Mail special delivery.

We currently have some stock available but we are running out quickly, any orders placed today or tomorrow are likely to be allocated one.

http://www.superetrader.co.uk/20068-lg-opt...ion-bundle.html

Thank you for your patience!

Mike

SuperEtrader.co.uk

Guest robertosandros

Hi Mike,

Just wanted to know if you have VAT free prices for international customers not residing within the UK, On the Clove website it lets me know I can buy something without VAT.

Guest ermacwins
GUM have only gone "in stock" in the last few hours - apparently they said they received stock today but got asked to delay shipment until tomorrow so assuming this doesn't change, I guess it could be Friday they start getting delivered. After just ordering, that is what I am hoping for B)

"GumMobile: Notice for LG Optimus 2X customers....Your orders are being shipped and you should receive notification shortly :D"

--

Did you get any updates?

Guest ermacwins
Clove and Expansys are now reporting stock as well, though they cant beat the Superetrader offer

Gummobile were selling for £414.99

Just drop them an email and they will adjust, well that's what they said to me

Edited by ermacwins

Guest ermacwins
Yes, received a dispatch notification email this afternoon so will hopefully have it tomorrow.

Well I gave in and ordered about 30 mins ago. Can't go wrong for £414.99....

Did u get a tracking number?

Guest dave_a
Well I gave in and ordered about 30 mins ago. Can't go wrong for £414.99....

Did u get a tracking number?

No, didn't get a tracking number which annoys me when companies don't provide this. From googling, it looks like they use UPS.

Guest ermacwins
No, didn't get a tracking number which annoys me when companies don't provide this. From googling, it looks like they use UPS.

I was told parcel force

Guest trishmac

I'd REALLY love to order the 2x..been watching Paul's tweets about it and his recommendations are all I need.. Bit nervous about sim free with O2 tho..why is it ALWAYS this network that has problems!?.. B).. maybe I'll wait to see if anyone else on the network has any trouble with settings..after my san fran fiasco :D ;)

ooh I'm sooo jealous seeing you guys expecting deliveries of yours ..damn! lol :D

Edited by trishmac

Guest dave_a
Got email with parcelforce tracking number, which should start tracking tomorrow?

Anyone else?

Was this on your dispatch email or separate? Or maybe you requested it? All I have is the "generic" dispatch email which looks like it goes to all customers for all products!

Guest Mike_SuperEtrader
I'm hoping I get an email from superetrader today saying dispatched. Nothing yet

Hi

Just to let everyone know we now have the stock of the LG Optimus 2X in our warehouse, everyone who has ordered a MoDaCo Edition, your bundles are being packed as we speak.

We are sending them out via Royal Mail Special Delivery for UK Customers, so hopefully most people will receive on Saturday morning.

Anyone looking to order one we do have more stock available and should be able to ship today if you place your order before 3pm.

Stunning device we have one in the office, really impressed with the look and feel. Enjoy :D!

Kind Regards

Mike Aust

SuperEtrader

Edited by Mike_SuperEtrader

Guest sebsal
Hi

Just to let everyone know we now have the stock of the LG Optimus 2X in our warehouse, everyone who has ordered a MoDaCo Edition, your bundles are being packed as we speak.

We are sending them out via Royal Mail Special Delivery for UK Customers, so hopefully most people will receive on Saturday morning.

Anyone looking to order one we do have more stock available and should be able to ship today if you place your order before 3pm.

Stunning device we have one in the office, really impressed with the look and feel. Enjoy :D!

Kind Regards

Mike Aust

SuperEtrader

excellent!

Guest scuj1

So Gum Mobile did dispatch some orders yesterday, which were received today.

Fair to say who was actually 'first' then.

Edited by scuj1