[ROM] [froyo] Swedish Spring RLS5 [2011-04-19] [OLED+TFT] [Gen1][Gen2]

Guest kallt_kaffe

Guest TheBrainKafka
This is my new ROM I think.

However as I have just gone through all the pa-lava of backing up and stuff I may give a few newish ROM's a go before I start unpacking all my stuff here.

which one of them have you installed?

Guest Veritas

so first of all thanks for a so far awesome ROM!

i switched from fbls froyo rl.10b to this one last night. This morning i ran some tests, on FLBs i got a quadrant score of 770 and a necorescore of 30 with this rom I get 518 in quadrant but 40 in neocore...just for everyone else to now =)

Edited by Veritas

so first of all thanks for a so far awesome ROM!

i switched from fbls froyo rl.10b to this one last night. This morning i ran some tests, on FLBs i got a quadrant score of 770 and a necorescore of 30 with this rom I get 518 in quadrant but 40 in neocore...just for everyone else to now =)

I am happy to have lower quadrant scores for a more stable rom :D

Guest Redflake
Can you post a link to where I can find that app?

EDIT: Found it here: https://market.android.com/search?q=myplayer&c=apps

However I doesn't seem to be available in the Market for my phone. Does anyone have the APK for download somewhere else?

Thanks for looking into this problem. I tried uninstalling and downloading again from market but still no good. Not realy a big prob though so will carry on using this rom. Probably try another clean install of the rom to see if that sorts it out. :D

Guest Frankish

At some point today i will upload themes for this, first up is standard gingerbread and both circle variants. I will add them to my Unified Theme Thread but also post here when they are done. :D

Guest Frankish

Can someone please go here and download the Gingerbread theme? Let me know if it works, clock colour should be white and statusbar pulldown transparency should be there etc.

I don't have time to Nandroid and test for now. I have provided stock theme for people to revert should it not be right. :D

Download Swedish Spring Themes.

Guest Len Ash
Can someone please go here and download the Gingerbread theme? Let me know if it works, clock colour should be white and statusbar pulldown transparency should be there etc.

I don't have time to Nandroid and test for now. I have provided stock theme for people to revert should it not be right. :D

On it (might integrate in to a remix later too)

Guest Poodha

Sweet!!!!

Although I'm sorry that I can't help you test it out, cause I switched back to JJ cause I missed your circular mod so much. :(

I'm gonna flash SS the moment I got some time, now that there are themes for it as well.

Guest Frankish

Just the one theme for now but if that one works ok then i'll probably finish porting them all by tomorrow at the latest. Just slows me down if i have to test myself. :D

EDIT:

Please let me know asap if all is well with the theme.

Edited by Frankish

Guest Len Ash
Just the one theme for now but if that one works ok then i'll probably finish porting them all by tomorrow at the latest. Just slows me down if i have to test myself. :D

EDIT:

Please let me know asap if all is well with the theme.

Notification bar all fine, transparency OK. Drawer not themed (stays "white" as before) and no other apparent theming (vol control still yellow etc). Assume that's expected?

post-797753-1300538024_thumb.png

Edited by Len Ash

Guest supermies123

I can't install Saunalahti.ril with newest Clockwork 3.0.1.4. It says installation aborted.

How can I install Saunalahti.ril without rolling Clockwork back to earlier version?

I'm finnish Saunalahti user.

Guest saatana
I can't install Saunalahti.ril with newest Clockwork 3.0.1.4. It says installation aborted.

How can I install Saunalahti.ril without rolling Clockwork back to earlier version?

This is how i did and it worked without any problems:

Install Clockwork 3.0.1.4 on your phone

Boot into clockwork and install Swedish Spring

Restart the phone and test if the rom is working

If rom works restart and install clockwork 2.5.1.8

Now clockwork will accept the saunalahti ril file and you can install it

Edited by saatana

Guest Carlos Abel Chavez Slim

Wifi working fine for me, but that issue with wifi disconnecting at sleep is still there as in every other ROM. :D

Edited by Carlos Abel Chavez Slim

downloading now

what would we do without you frankish,certainly all zte blades would grind to a halt.

edit: tested,working just like true gingerbread theme on JJRLS9.

Thankyou for your work frankish,always appreciated :(

Edited by Guest

Guest Veritas

installed the Fraknish theme with Clockwork 2.5.1.8 so far the only problem is that the program "Email" force closures. Otherwise clock is white, drop down transparent.

Edited by Veritas

Guest Daimaah
Has anyone else noticed how fast this Rom boots up ?

Yeah, it's a lot quicker than my FLB 9b phone, about 15-20 seconds.

Use saunalahti_ril that's meant for CWM 3.x: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15549736/saunalahti_ril_cwm3005.zip

Edited by Daimaah

Guest tonnikala
Any chance for the saunalahti ril update.zip as an edify scripted version?

I updated the saunalahti_ril.zip to work with Clockworkmod 3.0.x.x (=edify scripting). See attached file. If you use AmonRA recovery you must turn signature verify off because this .zip isn't signed.

saunalahti_RIL_for_CWM_3.0.x.x._edify.zip

Guest g-rasshopper
Wifi working fine for me, but that issue with wifi disconnecting at sleep is still there as in every other ROM. :D

That's very disappointing. In my opinion, poor Wifi performance is the phone's achilles heel. I can't believe that after (at least) four ROM revisions ZTE still haven't fixed this problem.

Can you tell me whether the Swedish ROM has any effect of the strength of the wireless signal? My phone's ability to pick up a signal and hold on to it is very poor, and borderline unacceptable. But I'm not sure whether the problem is hardware or software.