[ROM] [froyo] Swedish Spring RLS5 [2011-04-19] [OLED+TFT] [Gen1][Gen2]

Guest kallt_kaffe

Guest Ch4ni

I have noticed a bug, when receiving notification on the notification bar, there is no way of clearing these notification. On other ROMs I have seen a "Clear" button to clear the notofications on the RLS4 Rom this doe not appear there. I have the HTC Desire theme applied.

Is there a fix for this?

Guest mur224

i have a question.

i had installed swedish spring and it work flawlessly.

do i have to install androot, recovery maganer and clockwork "AGAIN" for future rom upgrades?

or is it enough to do it once?

Guest rak007
i have a question.

i had installed swedish spring and it work flawlessly.

do i have to install androot, recovery maganer and clockwork "AGAIN" for future rom upgrades?

or is it enough to do it once?

Nope, not needed. You are good to go with whatever you have in your phone as of now.

Guest rak007
I have noticed a bug, when receiving notification on the notification bar, there is no way of clearing these notification. On other ROMs I have seen a "Clear" button to clear the notofications on the RLS4 Rom this doe not appear there. I have the HTC Desire theme applied.

Is there a fix for this?

I get the CLEAR button in notifications after i say install any app etc and it says installation complete etc, i can very well press clear to remove that notification.

I even get if after i receive SMS / Calendar / missed called notifications.

Guest purplehead

Is there a fix for this?

It has probably something to do with the theme you have. On my default theme, the Clear button is there as always...

Guest purplehead
Nope, not needed. You are good to go with whatever you have in your phone as of now.

Actually, you may have to install Recovery Manager again, I don't think it's preinstalled in SS RLS4. But as fas as unlocking and clockwork recovery is concerned, you are right, no need to reinstall.

Guest NorthRiding

Is there a fix for this?

I have a "Clear" button at the top as normal with RLS4 without a theme applied so perhaps/almost certainly, it will be the theme where the "bug" is, rather than the rom?

Guest rak007
Actually, you may have to install Recovery Manager again, I don't think it's preinstalled in SS RLS4. But as fas as unlocking and clockwork recovery is concerned, you are right, no need to reinstall.

Correct me if i am wrong but if clockwork is installed already then recovery manager is not needed right ??

Or not ??

Only in case there is a need to update clockwork then yes recovery manager will be needed.

Guest Toldo

Anyone having problems with receiving MMS messages? I'm using the same apn settings that worked well on JJ and I can successfully send an MMS but there is a problem with receiving MMS messages. There is only a notification and sign "downloading" but nothing happens. It's quite annoying...

Guest purplehead
Correct me if i am wrong but if clockwork is installed already then recovery manager is not needed right ??

Or not ??

Only in case there is a need to update clockwork then yes recovery manager will be needed.

Well, the guy asked if he had to install recovery manager again, in case he wants to change ROM. In that case, he needs RM, otherwise he will have to make the update manually...

Guest rheumatoid
Just tried this and the battery indicator is stuck on 23% :D

Is there a fix or failing this, can I go back to the original battery indicator?

Happened to me at 68% I just wiped the battery stats and its fine now

Guest radmannsdorf

i cannot connect to wi-fi.

it says connecting ....disconnected. all the time.

and it' scanning for network all the time....on and on.

what to do?

Guest cartoone

can you please let me know about the difference between the over-clocked version and the normal one?

I meant are you able to see any marked difference in performance while watching youtube/ or playing games etc?

Guest k0zmic
Correct...me too can see quickoffice in managed apps but no where does it have an icon in app drawer :D

Also, selecting the app in manage app, all fields are greyed out and there seems to be no way to uninstall the app

Uninstall via Titanium Backup. Quickoffice is a system app.

Guest Mikeandme

Is there a fix for this?

I have RSL4 and the "clear" icon.

Guest NorthRiding
Anyone having problems with receiving MMS messages? I'm using the same apn settings that worked well on JJ and I can successfully send an MMS but there is a problem with receiving MMS messages. There is only a notification and sign "downloading" but nothing happens. It's quite annoying...

Sent one and received one just now and all ok, no problems, showed "sending" for a few seconds and then it went. I then received one and it came in 100% (pretty quickly too). I downloaded it and it went directly into my Quicpic files (Using Orange/Tmobile UK and GOSMS Pro)

Guest radmannsdorf

what to do?

weird. after few reboots now wi-fi is working normally. a bug i guess.

Guest digital0

what to do?

Search for an answer in this forum, it was asked and answered 20 times.

Guest Toldo
Sent one and received one just now and all ok, no problems, showed "sending" for a few seconds and then it went. I then received one and it came in 100% (pretty quickly too). I downloaded it and it went directly into my Quicpic files (Using Orange/Tmobile UK and GOSMS Pro)

Well, You're using a custom message app. Didn't try that. The problem I'm encountering is on stock message app. I installed the tweaked mms.apk (the white one), will see if it works.

Guest Kalecgos

An update on the exchange email problem. Hours later it asked me to apply security settings the exchange server requires. Still no emails/contacts/calendar. Again (literally) hours later I received an email and my contacts/calendar. MAYBE its syncing now but I am not sure yet.

Guest jman01
An update on the exchange email problem. Hours later it asked me to apply security settings the exchange server requires. Still no emails/contacts/calendar. Again (literally) hours later I received an email and my contacts/calendar. MAYBE its syncing now but I am not sure yet.

Happened to me aswell. Received a message hours after trying asking to apply security settings then suddenly started syncing. It seems to be working in a round about way now. Only trouble seems that it keeps syncing the entire inbox (set to three days), over and over again. A bit annoying. Anyone who understands how this works or had this issue or heard of this before?

Guest Aurimas L.

I noticed, that when phone has pattern on, it's possible to turn off the phone holding down power button and selecting "power off"... Is it normal?