So whats the ROM of the moment?

Guest dj9928

Guest dj9928

I had a blade back when they came out, I have however been using an iPhone for the past 6 months, I decided to buy another blade today, a white one. So I am sure things have moved on since I left, when I left there was no official froyo rom, have things moved on? Also I am reading about some ROMS not running on TFT screens, where should I start?

Guest Coyote74
I had a blade back when they came out, I have however been using an iPhone for the past 6 months, I decided to buy another blade today, a white one. So I am sure things have moved on since I left, when I left there was no official froyo rom, have things moved on? Also I am reading about some ROMS not running on TFT screens, where should I start?

Start from Jellyfish9 or FLB. These are the best 2.2 rom for our device.

Guest shadowninty

virtually every ROM will work on TFT screened Blades

from what I read, FLB is the best Froyo ROM available

I myself have only tried Japanes Jellyfish (discontinued), and am now using CyanogenMod7 (Android 2.3.3)

Guest Lee Black
I must say .. FLB is the best ! :D

Everyone has their own taste of Rom, so if you are asking a generic question "What is the best Rom?" You WILL get hundreds of different answers.

Me i prefer Cyanogen Mod, used to have JJ9

download all the Roms and load them up and see fo ryourself :(

Guest Sanddancer75

I went to CyanogenMod7 RC2 from FLB & am tempted to go back. There are a few annoying bugs with CyanogenMod that drive me up the wall, battery life is worse too. FLB was pretty much perfect as far as I could see.

Guest alwyn

Cyanogen mod, huge improvement in speed over FLB which I used to use.

I don't seem to notice much of a difference in battery usage, I only started using it from Nightly 19 though.

Edited by alwyn