23.03.2011 ++ T H E M E ++ WHITE CHROME STYLE by sv0911 ++

Guest sv0911

Guest sv0911

sv0911frame750.jpg

06.03.2011 ++ T H E M E ++ WHITE CHROME STYLE by sv0911 ++ V1

Hi again Friends,

several weeks i worked on my new Theme called "White Chrome Style" and now version 1 is ready for you to download..!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please read this (also the text below the preview, carefully) before installing the theme..!!

I made this theme for my own use and needs and just like to share it with all of you.. :cool:

It´s a theme based on white, black and chrome styles.. because i like to have a white theme but with the opportunity to change for example the wallpaper to a dark one and still the theme matches the different styles (dark & light..)

Some influence i got through the fantastic work of "Pele78, regedy1 and 00.ante"..but also some influence from all the other fantastic themes here (sorry for not mention them all here......!!!!!!!)

I changed/created icons/stuff for the statusbar, removed clock.., settings, options, dialer, contacts, calculator and also new App-icons for the home-screen (to use with Desktop Visualizer) It´s also included tiny animations and the wonderful Market-theme "Pure White version" from 00.ante....

The theme has been tested successfully without any issues on js3, js5 and also on js8

BIG THANKS to "pepi1234" for helping me to get everything running smooth and flawless and all his great support..!!!!!

Installation-instructions and zip-files below the preview..!!

Preview (Screenshots from my Galaxy running on Darky´s latest 9.3 rom..)..:

chromewhitestylebysv091.jpg

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

THIS THEME WILL ONLY WORK ON CUSTOM ROMS.

"I take no responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused by flashing this zip!"

Download this zipfile (Mediafire): http://www.mediafire.com/?q33gf0cluuaopg8

You have to flash this zipfile by using the ClockWorkMod Recovery (reboot holding volume up + home key + power button). Select "Install zip from sdcard", then "Choose zip from sdcard".

The first boot will take some time, so you have to be patient.

Here is a advise i read on Jumba´s thread (the developer from the fantastic Neon GT Theme): "I would advise clearing cache and dalvik cache from ClockworkMod recovery first. The "clear cache partition" option is on the main menu and "clear dalvik cache" is in the "Advanced CWM features" submenu. Also, please do a backup using nandroid (this is also accessible in the ClockworkMod menu) just in case something goes wrong."

Thanks to Jumba,... i hope he don´t mind that i used his text-line here...

PLEASE MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING THIS THEME..!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Below as attachments you will also find a zipfile with the App-icons (contains 94 icons, all icons are named as the application they where meant to...) and at post #2 a zip containing the wallpapers i created for this theme..!!

Don´t try to flash these 2 packs because they are regular zips. Just extract them on your computer or your phone and use the stuff in the folders as you like...

To use the App-Icons on your homescreen, you have to use DesktopVisualizer (from the Market), just choose on your homescreen widgets and choose DesktopVisualizer, than choose the widgetsize (i prefer 1x1 small) and you will see a window with the settings for the widget....

For clock styles you can use Beautiful Widgets or Fancy Widgets or gTabSiMiClock from the Market..

You can use this theme with almost every launcher you like, for example Go Launcher Ex..

Enjoy

You are very welcome to post some screenshots.. and also write which widgets and stuff you are using on your screen.... and maybe also which rom you are using... because, maybe some other user like to set his screen the same way you did.........!!!!

Greetings

sv0911

Btw... Here a hot tip for free.. without charge....: It does not hurt to say "Thanks".......

White_Chrome_Style_AppIcons__by_sv0911.zip

Edited by sv0911

Guest sv0911

++ UPDATE ++ VERSION 1 RELEASED ++

Hi again friends,

first of all.....: "I LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR ALL YOUR GREAT RESPONSE HERE" !?!?!? :D :( :D

You are very welcome to post some screenshots..!!!

Look for download-link at post #1 and please read carefully all text..!!!!!

Enjoy

Greetings

sv0911

Edited by sv0911