• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

NEW +SKIN+ TITANIUM "NeoMix Dark 3" WVGA & WQVGA 6.5.3 and higher

61 posts in this topic

Posted

lpot not put off other panels than those appearing on installation :mellow:

Please, ask your questions and to describe a problem more particularly, at all of us psychics and telepathists on vacation.

Posted

Hi ..

Sorry for my english. Put your skin. But I have not working communications, profiles, etc. Floats bug with mort script. Nehochet updated weather. Says no internet connection.

Posted (edited)

Neomix3 blue essential analog clock update,this one be appropriate for this blue mod....

post-617524-1304494422_thumb.jpg

post-617524-1304494432_thumb.jpg

analog.rar

post-617524-1304512401_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chacry69

Posted

the english wvga file is corrupted :mellow: :o :D

pls upload on mediafire i realy like this theme

pls pls pls

masterlie pls b quick :D

Posted (edited)

Neomix3 Blue2 WQVGA released: Enjoy :unsure:

post-617524-1305027654_thumb.jpg

Neomix3_Blue2.rar

bronzeres.dll.rar

Edited by Chacry69

Posted (edited)

Neomix3 Blue2 WQVGA released: Enjoy :)

Wow this look really really nice. I like blue themes. Are you probably able to port this theme to WVGA? That would be great.

Edit: I guess that first post is WVGA. Right? Haven't read the entire page....If I am right, maybe you could write wvga to be more specific. If its not, my question is still there :unsure:

Edited by cappuccina

Posted

Wow this look really really nice. I like blue themes. Are you probably able to port this theme to WVGA? That would be great.

Edit: I guess that first post is WVGA. Right? Haven't read the entire page....If I am right, maybe you could write wvga to be more specific. If its not, my question is still there :unsure:

Only enlarge the png file at double and install neomix dark 3 WVGA

Posted

Neomix3 Blue2 Landscape mode,replace the plg files in neomixdark3

post-617524-1305119903_thumb.jpg

Neomix3_blue2_Landscape_plg.rar

Posted

:P NeoMix Dark3 QVGA

Hi!

NeoMix Dark QVGA available for download. Link to download the first page.

Posted

:rolleyes:

Hallo!!!!!

NeoMix Dark 5 are already online