dalxr

xrecovery problem and tethering

10 posts in this topic

Hi, i downloaded xrecovery but i cannot view any of the files.... help.

I am trying to get my x10 working with wireless tether to my advent vega..... but i need the x10 to work in infrastructure instead of ad hoc.

I believe that the wireless tether app from the market allows you to switch to infrastructure.... if i have read up right? ???

So to do so i need a kernal that will all the above to run.

I am very new to this but willing to learn.

Please help.

Hi, i downloaded xrecovery but i cannot view any of the files.... help.

I am trying to get my x10 working with wireless tether to my advent vega..... but i need the x10 to work in infrastructure instead of ad hoc.

I believe that the wireless tether app from the market allows you to switch to infrastructure.... if i have read up right? ???

So to do so i need a kernal that will all the above to run.

I am very new to this but willing to learn.

Please help.

Hi dalxr;)

what do you mean by "cannot view any of the file"?

yes you`re right about tether app from market but to work with that you must be on froyo (gingerbread can`t use it for now), don`t know with rom you`re using.

For now we`re trying to overpass the bootloader (XDA) to use kustom kernels (isn`t possible yet)

Hi dalxr;)

what do you mean by "cannot view any of the file"?

yes you`re right about tether app from market but to work with that you must be on froyo (gingerbread can`t use it for now), don`t know with rom you`re using.

For now we`re trying to overpass the bootloader (XDA) to use kustom kernels (isn`t possible yet)

I have been told the problem is that the phone work in ad hoc which my vega does not support.

I have been told where to get the file but need to put ten posts up on the site to download it gggrrrrr.

First of all, Sorry for my english.

I had the same probleme than you. I have Advent Vega with modaco r8 ROM and X10 with 2.1. Now i have tethering now.

Try to change /system/bin/wpa_supplicant (in the tablet root) for the next one:

File name: wpa_supplicant.zip File size: 128.17 KB

It work for me.

Adios.

I had the same probleme than you. I have Advent Vega with modaco r8 ROM and X10 with 2.1. Now i have tethering now.

It work for me.

Adios.

It work for me.

Adios.

Hi,

I have exactly that pending matter with my Vega. I will try it as you say. Thank you in advance.

Hello,

I have the modified wpa_supplicant file ready to be placed into the etc/WIFI directory, but I use ES explorer and it seems that it has not been granted root permissions by Super User application. How could I change the original file for the new one?.

Thank you.

Edited by Valjean

Hello,

I have the modified wpa_supplicant file ready to be placed into the etc/WIFI directory, but I use ES explorer and it seems that it has not been granted root permissions by Super User application. How could I change the original file for the new one?.

Thank you.

you can change files with root explorer app

you can change files with root explorer app

Hi, Thank you for your answer. I,ll try it.