Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caiosilva96

ZTE answer aboute official Android Upgrades

7 posts in this topic

I asked by email ZTE about the official upgrade of ZTE RACER and they answered it:

Thank you for contacting ZTE.

Our ZTE BLADE can support android 2.2 in hardware, but we haven’t released android 2.2 version for end-user until now.

End-users are advised not to upgrade their phone versions until the software is released formally.

Other upgrade information we recommend you contact your local operator to get some information.

Because we need upgrade android system by the operator's demands.

Best Regards

Sincerely yours

But i don't undestand, why not to upgrade if hardware support??

I asked by email ZTE about the official upgrade of ZTE RACER and they answered it:

But i don't undestand, why not to upgrade if hardware support??

LOL! You asked about the Racer and they gave you an answer for the Blade... just silly. :D

LOL! You asked about the Racer and they gave you an answer for the Blade... just silly. :D

Yeah they are so crazy :D

Our local operator (MTS) said, that they will officially upgrade ZTE Racer to the android 2.2 in april or may! :D Of course it will be locked, but rom makers will re-brand and unlock it easilly.

Edited by noxwell

Our local operator (MTS) said, that they will officially upgrade ZTE Racer to the android 2.2 in april or may! :D Of course it will be locked, but rom makers will re-brand and unlock it easilly.

Do you know anyone that ownes a MTS 945 in russia? It was released with 2.2 and we need the DUMP!

Do you know anyone that ownes a MTS 945 in russia? It was released with 2.2 and we need the DUMP!

This is another phone.

Of course it will be locked, but rom makers will re-brand and unlock it easilly.

MTS no locked phone.

i guess that if MTS release 2.2, everyone will have official update to 2.2, they just change build.prop and some random stuff and there you go, custom/official rom for everyone