[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest Jetba

And i thought i read all of the resent posts in this topic, and searched... But thanks for telling me.

Edited by Jetba

Guest Richard_Arkless

Hey guys, just thought id mention that I am in the middle of compiling the latest cyanogenmod with the latest changes, if you want ill share it

Guest k0zmic
Hey guys, just thought id mention that I am in the middle of compiling the latest cyanogenmod with the latest changes, if you want ill share it

Please do, I think a lot of people would appreciate it.

Guest k0zmic

Oh BTW Target, remember I PM'd you about my proximity sensor? Well, it still doesn't work even with the new builds even with the fix :D.

Edited by k0zmic

Guest Richard_Arkless

Just an update, had almost finished when ubuntu crashed, guess thats what happens when you attempt to do it in a vm instead of rebooting into ubuntu which I already physically had installed (was being lazy :D) so ill start afresh and do it from there instead

EDIT: sorry its taking so long, I got to the repo bit and it was downloading the page instead of the actual script, now its working

Edited by Richard_Arkless

Just an update, had almost finished when ubuntu crashed, guess thats what happens when you attempt to do it in a vm instead of rebooting into ubuntu which I already physically had installed (was being lazy :D) so ill start afresh and do it from there instead

EDIT: sorry its taking so long, I got to the repo bit and it was downloading the page instead of the actual script, now its working

no need to say sorry,your doing us a favor,take your time,it ready when it ready

edit:@hecatae that sounds good,will you be uploading your build ?

Edited by Guest

Guest hecatae
no need to say sorry,your doing us a favor,take your time,it ready when it ready

edit:@hecatae that sounds good,will you be uploading your build ?

richard_arkless has put in a lot of work to upload and share so I'm not going to steal his thunder

richard_arkless has put in a lot of work to upload and share so I'm not going to steal his thunder

yes I see your point there.

And richard_arkless build has all the latest merges too so it would be confusing as to which rom to download.lol

Guest Richard_Arkless

im still having a lot of problems, I got to "repo sync -j16" and its just slowed down dramatically (29kib/s) at downloading the samsung_galaxys4g files (is there a way to just download the zte blade files)

I dont mind if you upload your build as its practice for me anyway

EDIT: just finished samsungs and moved on zte blades files now

Its still going slow so you may as well upload your build, ill probably upload my build when there is more changes

Guest hecatae
im still having a lot of problems, I got to "repo sync -j16" and its just slowed down dramatically (29kib/s) at downloading the samsung_galaxys4g files (is there a way to just download the zte blade files)

I dont mind if you upload your build as its practice for me anyway

okay uploading,

695151122b504b03f2999a4f89658def update-cm-7.1.0-RC0-Blade-KANG-signed.zip

http://www.multiupload.com/HO9RHSG4QN

up if anyone wants it

Guest Richard_Arkless
okay uploading,

695151122b504b03f2999a4f89658def update-cm-7.1.0-RC0-Blade-KANG-signed.zip

http://www.multiupload.com/HO9RHSG4QN

up if anyone wants it

I think ive almost finished initializing the repository so its all ready for when more new stuff come in, so does your build include all the latest merges or upto a certain point?

Guest hecatae
I think ive almost finished initializing the repository so its all ready for when more new stuff come in, so does your build include all the latest merges or upto a certain point?

contains everything up to 2100 GMT yesterday

contains everything up to 2100 GMT yesterday

Cm7 really coming together now,tried your build last night,can't find any wrong really apart from the gallery,which is a known issue already.Battery is good,and after a night in plane mode I woke up to exactly the same amount of battery I left it with. :D

Edited by Guest