[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest targetbsp

I'm on 79% after 1 day 3 hours standby with 52 minutes of screen on time using a self compiled version made a couple of days ago. There's nothing inherently wrong with the battery on these latest versions as far as I can tell.

Guest ThrashMan

I'm on 79% after 1 day 3 hours standby with 52 minutes of screen on time using a self compiled version made a couple of days ago. There's nothing inherently wrong with the battery on these latest versions as far as I can tell.

I'm with him ^^ I can get 3 days out of the latest CM7.

This ROM will tell you loads of information about what has been using the battery.....learn to use.

and don't post here "tell me how" because that just makes you lazy and stupid! :P

Guest Kamikaze.

You can opt out of airpush ads either per app or permanently by device here.

Thanks! Notification ads are gone.

By the way, is anyone having problems with the newest nightly? Every app just freezes continuously for seconds, and prompts error messages. Booting issues also appeared again. One reboot takes actually 2 or 3 boots... After putting in PIN code, bootanimation appears. This happens pretty randomly though, not every time...

Guest Kamikaze.

Thanks! Notification ads are gone.

By the way, is anyone having problems with the newest nightly? Every app just freezes continuously for seconds, and prompts error messages. Booting issues also appeared again. One reboot takes actually 2 or 3 boots... After putting in PIN code, bootanimation appears. This happens pretty randomly though, not every time...

And yeah, has the nightly developement stopped again? It's been a week now? I'd happily upgrade my rom... Sorry double post... I was going to edit... @Tapatalk

Edited by Kamikaze.

And yeah, has the nightly developement stopped again? It's been a week now? I'd happily upgrade my rom... Sorry double post... I was going to edit... @Tapatalk

Nov 28 Chris Soyars wrote in his twitter:

CyanogenMod nightly builds are still down, no ETA. Also, they will *not* be CM9 when they come back. They will still be CM7

Guest calculate

built n257+2 with patch4, get it from the usual place

Sorry, but again, I dont't found any rom at the usual place.

ciao. calculate

Edited by calculate

Guest Obsydian

My battery life with 257+ was good, then it went pants, was about to give up then realised for some reason it had swtiched off the 2G only option, did that twice (don't know why), now back to useable battery life, strange, worth a check.

Guest downloader50

Battery life depeneds what you call good on CM7.1 got 1 day with light to med use with Swedish spring just had 6 days light use I always use 2g only except when using internet and airplane mode at night 10pm untiull 6am

Guest targetbsp

Battery life depeneds what you call good on CM7.1

1 day 20 hours 28 minutes standby, of which it has spent 26 hours 30 minutes connect to the mobile network (the rest in airplane) and has a screen on time of 1 hour 17 minutes and a wifi on time of 1 hour 53 minutes. Have 67% battery left. I call that good. :)

Guest jackal-sk

so basicly you haven't been using your phone at all and eve had an airplane mode half the time, which consumes almost zero battery and you've lost 33% already :)

Edited by jackal-sk

Guest targetbsp

I dunno. Did you miss the screen on time of 1 hour 17 minutes perhaps and 1 hour 53 of wifi? and connected to the network time of over 24 hours? All using only 1/3rd of the battery.

I airplane it overnight.

That was an impressively blinkered reading of my post!

Guest Kamikaze.

What the heck is wrong with USB mode? My device just shuts itself off everytime I switch the USB mode on. So that means I can't transfer any roms to it. My data plan is pretty slow, so it'd be a pain in ass to download a rom with my phone, also BT transfer would also be pretty damn slow...

Hi all

I had call to transfer an image from my Blade yesterday via Bluetooth but was unable.

I paired successfully but could not connect to my PC.

Is this a general issue for all or is there a special technique required?

Cheers, Paul

Guest galorin

Been out of the loop for a while. I tried out

update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-Blade-KANG-n257plus2-signed.zip

on my phone, GEN1, updated to GEN2. It just gets stuck on the first splash screen, doesn't even hit the boot animation. Is there something else that I should be using?

Could something be put, in big obvious letters for stupid people like me, saying what the current, working CM7 downloads are?

Guest galorin

That one works fine. Did you check the MD5?

MD5 checked, but I tried other ROMs, and I am getting a boot loop with them. Must be something else wrong. Trying a nandroid backup.

Guest Pierreism

Hi all

I had call to transfer an image from my Blade yesterday via Bluetooth but was unable.

I paired successfully but could not connect to my PC.

Is this a general issue for all or is there a special technique required?

Cheers, Paul

My bluetooth experience with the Blade has been sketchy at best. But actually it's working quite well as I'm trying it out right now. Are you using the latest Nightly?

Edited by Pierreism