djmcnz

NVFlash Setup Instructions

59 posts in this topic

The flashing always stops with the following message: Bootloader download failed

What may be the problem? Have you got any suggestion?

Thanks in advance,

Jimmy

I don't sorry - try downloading the bootloader again and make sure the md5 matches.

Are there any messages before 'Bootloader download failed'?

I always receive this message. I tried V10B, ICS V28G, recovery...

post-263182-0-28541300-1353195776_thumb.

Edited by Jimmy01

I always receive this message. I tried V10B, ICS V28G, recovery...

Hmm, not sure about that sorry - except to check 100% you're using the correct bootloader and it's not corrupt (md5). A Google search of "nverror 0x0" might throw up some interesting links.

HI gays!

My phone is LG optimus 2x su 660

If i send any commands nvflash say:

d:\LG\nVflash>nvflash --sync

Nvflash started

rcm version 0X20001

Command send failed (usb write failed)

What's the problem?

Newbie here trying to flash my LG G2x however I am not even getting Windows to recognize my device. Strangest thing, I've plugged into 3 different computers and nothing comes up that tries to identify it or install any sort of drivers? I've removed the battery and I hold down the volume up/down and plug into USB but again nothing appears. Go to device manager and no APX drivers are listed. I've run the flash_recovery_xp.bat and it just says no USB devices were found? Anyone else have this issue, not sure what I am missing here but pretty hard to do anything if Windows does not even recognize your device. thanks.

Newbie here trying to flash my LG G2x however I am not even getting Windows to recognize my device. Strangest thing, I've plugged into 3 different computers and nothing comes up that tries to identify it or install any sort of drivers? I've removed the battery and I hold down the volume up/down and plug into USB but again nothing appears. Go to device manager and no APX drivers are listed. I've run the flash_recovery_xp.bat and it just says no USB devices were found? Anyone else have this issue, not sure what I am missing here but pretty hard to do anything if Windows does not even recognize your device. thanks.

It could be driver confusion in Windows but it may also be a problem USB port.

The first step will be to manually remove all of the associated drivers from Windows and try again - it's a painful but probably necessary process. Google "manually remove drivers from Windows".

I was following the instructions in this thread but after system.img and all other imgs copied my screen totally gone blank and nothing happens after that.

Please let me know if I need to provide any other information for solving my issue.

Any help for me to get back my phone normal would highly appreciated.

Thanks

Bala

I'm afraid the links are no longer active, I've amended the first post to reflect this.