[ROM] CyanogenMod 7

Guest AntonioPT

Guest Sheepeh

Seems to work okay, and pretty fast too - I do have the Market crashing problem everyone else has, and installing the apk in jeddy1's post resulted in the phone rebooting (but installing the Market I guess, as I uninstalled the old one) but vending still FCs if I try to install anything.

Wifi seems to work 100%, for those that were asking.

Guest JimMorrison723
Seems to work okay, and pretty fast too - I do have the Market crashing problem everyone else has, and installing the apk in jeddy1's post resulted in the phone rebooting (but installing the Market I guess, as I uninstalled the old one) but vending still FCs if I try to install anything.

Wifi seems to work 100%, for those that were asking.

oh, thanks.

i just need that, when i bring my phone back from sleeping, it reconnect to wifi. thanks.

Guest Muzifei
Hello,

There is definitely a problem with DT A2SD (2.7.5.2-1) because with version 2.7.5.2 of TWROCK installing applications run smoothly.

But still problem of Market closes but now without messages.

I am looking for a solution if someone has one!

I have tried different versions of DT a2sd:

2.7.5.2-1 (by default)

2.7.5.3_beta3

None of the above works, I am not sure what results in the problems.

Guest houzey
I have tried different versions of DT a2sd:

2.7.5.2-1 (by default)

2.7.5.3_beta3

None of the above works, I am not sure what results in the problems.

try typing "a2sd reinstall"

should work fine then..

@antonio: could you please add that to the description? :D

Guest jimmie32

Does this fix both the Market Force-Close and the Rebooting problem (are those different?) ?

Going to flash the CM7 rom + gapps again. I'm used to reflashing now... until it's perfect I'll keep nandroid-ing and reflashing ;)

I wish I could help out. I'm only a web developer and I don't really know a lot about hardware and those kind of stuff... Guess I'll have to learn sometime soon :D

Thanks AntonioPT again B)

Guest yeshuan

there is a mistake that the software which fixed on the sd kard can't work.the angry birds 1.35 without ad is smoothly.but the moto X can't operate.it's so slow that i can't wait to ply with it.i hope you can accomplish the 2.3 perfect rom as soon as possible.you'd better test the gaming function.thank you.your fans

Guest AntonioPT
Does this fix both the Market Force-Close and the Rebooting problem (are those different?) ?

Going to flash the CM7 rom + gapps again. I'm used to reflashing now... until it's perfect I'll keep nandroid-ing and reflashing :D

I wish I could help out. I'm only a web developer and I don't really know a lot about hardware and those kind of stuff... Guess I'll have to learn sometime soon B)

Thanks AntonioPT again ;)

I think they're pretty much the same (if I'm wrong anyone please correct me)...

You're helping testing, and that is already very good! If nobody tested my ROMs they would be crap :D

Guest Sheepeh

The new updated Gapps doesn't give me a market *at all* (Well, I suppose it doesn't FC any more! :D )

I tried a complete format/datawipe and a fresh install of CM7, a2sd, and gapps and I still don't have a Market icon anywhere.

Guest peelie
The new updated Gapps doesn't give me a market *at all* (Well, I suppose it doesn't FC any more! :D )

I tried a complete format/datawipe and a fresh install of CM7, a2sd, and gapps and I still don't have a Market icon anywhere.

it is there but for some reason does not show - try downloading a free app from internet market and then it should give you option to use internet market or app market

edit/

actually you just need to signb into google account

edit2/

spoke too soon market FCing after signing in?

Edited by peelie

Guest AntonioPT

That should not happen at all... Could you please check if it's installed? (using Settings -> Applications)

Guest peelie
That should not happen at all... Could you please check if it's installed? (using Settings -> Applications)

not installed

looking at zip file only marhet updater in zip?

Guest AntonioPT
not installed

looking at zip file only marhet updater in zip?

Market apk is called Vending.apk and it's there, I just checked. I have no idea why this is happening.

Can someone run "ls -l /system/app"?

Guest peelie
Market apk is called Vending.apk and it's there, I just checked. I have no idea why this is happening.

Vending.apk is listed there

Edited by peelie

Guest jonnybird

Boas Ant.Pt

Acabei agora de instalar a CM7 e ate ver tudo ok, excepto instalar apk´s!

Vou ao sd e sempre que tento instalar reboot, que será?

Thanks

I just now installing the CM7 and even see everything ok, except install apk's!

I go to sd and whenever I try to install reboot, it will be?

Thanks

Guest Sheepeh

Same result as Peelie - vending.apk is listed.

Attempting a manual install of it from the file manager gives the result 'Parse error - There is a problem parsing the package'.

Guest anarkill
at cpu setting, what settings do you recommand for min and max freq?

With min 691 & max 728 very nice work! with another settings i have some lag's

Guest Muzifei

Please check it out, you just need to sign into a google account, then the market will appear.

The problem is, still force reboot when i am trying to install a third party apk. without chinese support zip installed.

Hope other guys good luck.

Edited by Muzifei

Guest anarkill
How long does your battery last?

Today it worked about 8 o'clock when I was away from home. I do not know how much percent remains in the end because the battery indicator is behaving very strangely. But it not discharged and the phone still works. During the 8 hours I spent about 30-50 minutes on the Internet and approximately 4 hours of music and books.

Sorry for my bad English.

Guest niix2571

IDK if someone noticed already... but regarding the market FC... just fix permissions with ROM Manager, reboot and it will all work just fine :D

Guest UTOPY

Hello

I have the same problems

The new updated Gappe Does not give me a market

I Tried to complete format / install datawipe and a fresh of CM7, a2sd, and GAPPS and I still Do not Have a Market icon anywhere.

A2SD OK + swap ok after manual tuning

AntonioPT thank you for your work it is hoped that you find the right solution.

Edited by UTOPY