30 Jun Fr19: MoDaCo Custom ROM for the LG Optimus 2X - Vanilla Edition

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Marco_CH

Hi

im back on the FR12 modaco rom as its working better than all others. with this rom i have less battery drain than with the other custom roms.

i have installed tho the latest exp kernel and the +20mb ram fix.

just noticed tho that i am unable to send a file (video or picture) using smart share. the option simply does not show up in the gallery.

i can use smartshare to stream from my computer to my mobile phone. but i cannot stream from my mobile phone to my computer/tv.

never had that, always worked fine.

anyone an idea what could cause that half-way missing feature?

thx

Guest ukkoz

Hi, i installed this Rom yesterday and it seems to bee pretty nice and fast , but i have a little issue to solve.. I can't see the clock well because, the bar at the top of the screen is grey/white like the clock's time and it's quite difficult to see.. Any ideas? Maybe changing colour? How can i do this?

Guest thimiost

since fr14 seems to have some problems is t possible to have the kitchen for fr12?

This was the most stable rom from 12-13-14 at least for me....

Thx for your time.

this is for fr14

i want for fr12

He meant that you are asking in the wrong topic, this one is not for the online kitchen, it's for the Vanilla Edition

Guest Sigge
Fr15 online! :mellow:

P

Your vanilla build is by far the best build for the Lg Optimius x2. No other is as fast or rock solid. So, I am hoping that r15 will continue that :o Downloading!

Guest Sigge
Your vanilla build is by far the best build for the Lg Optimius x2. No other is as fast or rock solid. So, I am hoping that r15 will continue that :mellow: Downloading!

Been using it for a good time now and havn't had any issues with it. Everything is working and its rocksolid.

Guest Wildkater
Anyone got any working themes with a dark status bar for the vanilla mod?

I am interested in this too ... someone here who can help us?

Guest dragnor007
Fr15 online! :mellow:

P

Best version until now. Fast, stable, no lag and low use of memory. But still have one mysterious "bug":

Message from cyanogenmod:

CM7 on my G2x, was curious if anyone else had this issue.

When I plug my charger in my G2x gets much warmer then the stock when using stock ROM, plus phone completely shut down had to remove battery to get it to power back on. Curious as to what any of you thought that might be. I just flashed it last night, did not change any settings, and only added the stable gapps. Please let me know if you need anything else.

As a second question, before I used autokiller for task management, do you recommend any particular apps for these as well as any battery saving apps? Still new to all this.

In my experince this happens each time i install or update a custom rom an when it happens i can't access my ExternalSD with usb on my computer. I'm using Modaco rom f15 and it has happen for me with each update since f4. But each time i have updated and it gets warm i just close my phone down and turn it on again. Then there is no problems. And as i wrote it only happens one time after a update or clean install. Hope this information can help others or help you Paul?

Guest 9mmBullet

Paul, would it be possible to insert the "Remove Battery Full popup" into this Vanilla bake please? I've tried using the kitchen for a custom bake but I've been having lockups as experienced by many others, so this vanilla ROM has been the most stable for me so far.

Guest athanaso77
Paul, would it be possible to insert the "Remove Battery Full popup" into this Vanilla bake please?

+1 for that!!!

Guest Encaitor

Is it possible to get the LauncherPro launcherr but meanwhile keep the appdrawer from the standard launcher included? I think its much more nice with the standard appdrawer reflections at top and bottom.

Guest masi0

Paul, is there a way to replace built in launcher.apk to some other one that support exotic languages such Polish? :unsure:

Guest bernard99

excuse me sir, why after i finish installing the vanilla ROM it's stuck at LG logo when i reboot it?? :P

Please help mee.. :unsure:

Thank you very much sir.. :)

Guest iMaxime
excuse me sir, why after i finish installing the vanilla ROM it's stuck at LG logo when i reboot it?? :(

Please help mee.. :P

Thank you very much sir.. :rolleyes:

You have to wipe data & cache in recovery mode <_<

After that all should be all right !

Guest Paul

After many many hours of development and improvements since Fr15, I'm pleased to announce that MoDaCo Custom ROM Fr17 for the Optimus 2X is now online both in kitchen and prebake form! :P

Going forward i'll be checking out the new Korean update (as well as hopefully the new European update) and merging that into the next release, as well as hitting up my sources for any sign of Gingerbread.

Thanks once again for your support everyone! :rolleyes:

P

Guest davidzendrato

I don't know whether this is a stupid question or no, but one thing is bothering me,

why is it that every time that i want to start angry bird (after being restored with titanium backup) it always force close? (my other applications doesn't have this problem as far as i know)

it never happened to me in previous builds, only happens in FR17 final and FR17 RC3

anyone got the same problem with me?