[LEAK] Liquid MT Gingerbread

Guest LIQUID_USER

Guest vache
what about missing some things from update script when flashing (wiping, copying data)? can't check cause i'm working today)

I was because of the wrong partition table. It was fixed in 1.1.

Guest caisinging

Vache,is there any way to root this rom 2.3.3? superoneclick and z4root didn't work.

And are you working on a new kernel with ext support and OC?

Guest Thebushido

Wen i instaled new recovery, i tryed to go recovery with quick boot, but then it doesnt work. Someone know what is appening?:S How i install withe the boot.img? ty

Guest mrtimexp

hello vache..... i have one question for you!!

i've installed on my metal the metalounay 1.2.1 rom.... i want to try this rom......which is the passage to do for installed this rom? can i have one mini guide for noobs??? tnx

where is the file for the Rom?

Edited by mrtimexp

Guest vache
hello vache..... i have one question for you!!

i've installed on my metal the metalounay 1.2.1 rom.... i want to try this rom......which is the passage to do for installed this rom? can i have one mini guide for noobs??? tnx

where is the file for the Rom?

There are all infos you need on this topic to flash this leak. Link is on post #3.

Guest caisinging
There are all infos you need on this topic to flash this leak. Link is on post #3.

vache,i just flashed the su.zip file in recovery mode, and successfully got the root permission. But the superuser always FC when i use Titanium.

I use the superuser 2.3.6.1 for froyo, since there wasn't a gingerbread version.

Guest angelanh
vache,i just flashed the su.zip file in recovery mode, and successfully got the root permission. But the superuser always FC when i use Titanium.

I use the superuser 2.3.6.1 for froyo, since there wasn't a gingerbread version.

I found this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=886999

Can i nan backup to 2.2 from 2.3 ? Or someway roll back to 2.2? I want to try this room but I'm new so i'm afraid.

Edited by angelanh

Guest Thebushido

Hi

Plz help me. How can i instal the new rom? Recovery dont work, because wen i instal the new recover, it just freez with acer logo on the screen. I tryed to flash for version 1.100.00 bin.But now, what do i need to do? plz someone help:S Ty