btc wildfire(bee)

Guest foxrida911

Guest foxrida911

does anyone know if there is any roms out there for the htc wildfire (bee) if so please let me know cause i cant seem to find really anything related to this phone in those terms its not even in the rom manager for clockwork mod recovery

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Edward Tsang
does anyone know if there is any roms out there for the htc wildfire (bee) if so please let me know cause i cant seem to find really anything related to this phone in those terms its not even in the rom manager for clockwork mod recovery

It looks like there's Eclair ROMs in the stickies at the top of this forum? Not sure since I only found this question in a Google Search and haven't browsed this forum since I don't have a wildfire.

Wildfire is nicknamed Buzz.. not Bee.

• 7 months later...
Guest Sasswell

It looks like there's Eclair ROMs in the stickies at the top of this forum? Not sure since I only found this question in a Google Search and haven't browsed this forum since I don't have a wildfire.

Wildfire is nicknamed Buzz.. not Bee.

wrong! there is a different type of wildfire with the nickname bee, http://pdadb.net/index.php?m=pdacomparer&id1=3029&id2=2125. The link is a comparison of the two, i'm not sure why there are two types of wildfires, if anyone knows why that would be cool

Edited by Sasswell