[ROM] Android 2.2 highbread For Racer

Guest rickywyatt

Guest rexchun
rexchun with great respect for you and your work I am sure you will soon set the perfect rom 2.2 and think it is 2.3 rom to step to the perfect version without errors. This rom rickywat 2.2 is very good and I think that is more stable than shuaidi rom 2.2. on the 2.2 there are a few errors such as the resolution when making a call when nevidi name those whom we invite, nesijaju button to connect and disconnect, FM radio has to work with the FM radio of the blade and a couple of small mistakes and of course WiFi. Can you tell me when we can expect a perfect version 2.2 or 2.3 rom.

Thank you for your understanding!

fm i have fixed in 2.2.now you can use the orign fm of zte.i fixed call resolution too,but maybe some little bugs,now can see the entire dialpad and entire incoming infomation,

Guest rexchun
rexchun with great respect for you and your work I am sure you will soon set the perfect rom 2.2 and think it is 2.3 rom to step to the perfect version without errors. This rom rickywat 2.2 is very good and I think that is more stable than shuaidi rom 2.2. on the 2.2 there are a few errors such as the resolution when making a call when nevidi name those whom we invite, nesijaju button to connect and disconnect, FM radio has to work with the FM radio of the blade and a couple of small mistakes and of course WiFi. Can you tell me when we can expect a perfect version 2.2 or 2.3 rom.

Thank you for your understanding!

the rom of 852 is a test rom not a public rom,so maybe some bugs,after replace many files of blade 2.2 rom ,wifi is ok,but the rom is not stable,and some apk cannot be installed,so i port from blade then.

Guest predo1306
the rom of 852 is a test rom not a public rom,so maybe some bugs,after replace many files of blade 2.2 rom ,wifi is ok,but the rom is not stable,and some apk cannot be installed,so i port from blade then.

ok thank you very much for your response! I respect and admire your work and eagerly await full version of a rom. Thank you again!

Guest predo1306

correction to clarify (nesijaju) the bottens are not lighting on rom 2.2, sorry for my bad English!

Guest Khan Miro

Guess there is more to take from HUWAEI Ideos 2.2, my gf has it and it's cool with capacitive, but lacks the racer's speed. So you're waiting for a full CM update, and then port it on racer. Well, after you've released 2.3 beta I guess, there won't be much work when the full Nightlies appear, right ? I'm eagerly awaiting for the full 2.3, as the present one is draining battery like a bloodsucker and cannot detect the screen right. I'll install the new 2.3 and the wifi having 2.2 once it's out and will report if there are bugs remaining. Good job!

Guest rexchun
rexchun could you upload the fixed dailer pls

i only fixed that for r9b of blade,and it cannot be used in 852 rom

post-772846-1302510151_thumb.png

post-772846-1302510170_thumb.png

post-772846-1302510559_thumb.jpg

Edited by rexchun

Guest rexchun
or if you could tell me how to fix it that would be nice

ok,need modify phone.apk,and i found you use phone.apk from 852 in your rom ,and i know someone in china has modified phone.apk for 852.

Guest Vlatko25
witch files in the phone.apk did you edit eg Phone.apk\res

Ricky have you fixed dialer and voice search wifi ,can we wait fixes or new rom?:-):-)you are the best,2.2 hibread is almost perfect:-)

Guest vladavs88

Where can I download a finished ROM?

I am a new member of the forum and have not figured out how everything goes! ! !

! ! ! ! ! PLZ POST A LINK ! ! ! ! !

I am looking for this ROM for a very long time!

Edited by vladavs88

Guest shuaidi
Can someone upload this rom for me,i dont have pc,7zip please someine help thanksv

the drive for wifi in the kernel is right. wifi's problem come from system.

Guest equiliym
the drive for wifi in the kernel is right. wifi's problem come from system.

meaning, if we edit wifi related files in system, it should work now?

Guest Sebastian404

Ricky, where did you get that kernel from? looking at the build, it seems to of been created from a newer version of the blade 2.6.32 than ZTE have released

Guest Sebastian404
i did make the kerenl got it from the chinese forum could i ask a Q do you no how could i resize the dailer

Ask them to share the source for the kernel :)

I checked the dialer, it looks ok to me? or are you talking about a stock dialer?

you will need to find a LDPI AOSP build and take it from there..

Guest smg22rus
the end key no longer truns off the screen

How did you do? I need to do the same in the other firmware.

Edited by smg22rus