new boot animation

Guest equiliym

Guest equiliym
Please give me instruction how to change old boot anim.with this one thanks:-)

replace old bootanimation.zip with this one using root explorer or adb, bootanimation is located in /system/media/bootanimation.zip

Guest Vlatko25
youre welcome

Your animation better than pacman cyag.,can wait soon 2.2 stable rom?:-)i tested latest almost perf.dialer vocesearch and wiifi bugs i Notice,thanks again i have one wish,can you port macedonian language in any rom?plz if is possible give it a try:-):-)

• 1 month later...
Guest Danifantom™

Hey guys, i need some help, sorry if its in wrong place, but I'm trying to change my boot animation, and i have no files in system/media

only folder that is there is the folder called "audio".

I found bootanimation file in another folder(system/bin) but there isnt a ".zip" in it...

I tried to replace a bootanimation.zip that i downloaded to that place but i got a black screen on boot.

Can someone help me? thnx

srry my bad english

Guest equiliym
Hey guys, i need some help, sorry if its in wrong place, but I'm trying to change my boot animation, and i have no files in system/media

only folder that is there is the folder called "audio".

I found bootanimation file in another folder(system/bin) but there isnt a ".zip" in it...

I tried to replace a bootanimation.zip that i downloaded to that place but i got a black screen on boot.

Can someone help me? thnx

srry my bad english

in some roms bootanimation.zip can be found in /system/local/bootanimation.zip or /data/local/bootanimation.zip, im not quite sure since on my rom is in /system/media/bootanimation.zip, it may vary..

Guest Danifantom™
in some roms bootanimation.zip can be found in /system/local/bootanimation.zip or /data/local/bootanimation.zip, im not quite sure since on my rom is in /system/media/bootanimation.zip, it may vary..

No, my friend... I cant find bootanimation.zip in thoose folders or anywhere... I just can find "bootanimation"(the file doesnt have an extension), and the only folder I can find this is in /system/bin/bootanimation... I tried also to download that one above, but In boot i get the screen "ZTE Mobile" and then a black screen untill it starts the system. Im not using any customized room, just that which comes with the phone... Thanks for ttry to help, but i dont understand whats happenning to my phone... If someone wants I can make a video of my folders.. cya

srry my bad english

Guest equiliym
No, my friend... I cant find bootanimation.zip in thoose folders or anywhere... I just can find "bootanimation"(the file doesnt have an extension), and the only folder I can find this is in /system/bin/bootanimation... I tried also to download that one above, but In boot i get the screen "ZTE Mobile" and then a black screen untill it starts the system. Im not using any customized room, just that which comes with the phone... Thanks for ttry to help, but i dont understand whats happenning to my phone... If someone wants I can make a video of my folders.. cya

srry my bad english

then i guess your rom doesnt have a boot animation ;) usually there is a bootlogo and if no bootanimation, screen goes black for a while and it shows locked screen when it starts.. try just adding that zip in /system/media and reboot, try also in those other folders if first one doesnt work

and that bootanimation in /bin should just be a binary script, shouldnt touch it

Guest Danifantom™
then i guess your rom doesnt have a boot animation :) usually there is a bootlogo and if no bootanimation, screen goes black for a while and it shows locked screen when it starts.. try just adding that zip in /system/media and reboot, try also in those other folders if first one doesnt work

and that bootanimation in /bin should just be a binary script, shouldnt touch it

didn't work too =/

When i pick some rom and re-flash the phone i get a new bootanimation, but in this way i dont get it, Now i replaced the old bootanimation on the system/bin(that file wich has no extension) and i got my old animation, a company slogan. The phone signal company... not the black screen anymore. I dont know why this happens, I would love to change my animation but I guess I cant... anyways, ty for help.

Hey, do you get the same problem with ur ZTE Racer? like: after the phone get screen locked, I unlock it and try to call someone; the screen stucks in "Dialling..." or "Calling..." and I cant complete it and cant even try to call again, i have to restart my phone for the next try...

Guest equiliym
didn't work too =/

When i pick some rom and re-flash the phone i get a new bootanimation, but in this way i dont get it, Now i replaced the old bootanimation on the system/bin(that file wich has no extension) and i got my old animation, a company slogan. The phone signal company... not the black screen anymore. I dont know why this happens, I would love to change my animation but I guess I cant... anyways, ty for help.

Hey, do you get the same problem with ur ZTE Racer? like: after the phone get screen locked, I unlock it and try to call someone; the screen stucks in "Dialling..." or "Calling..." and I cant complete it and cant even try to call again, i have to restart my phone for the next try...

hmm, if you have your rom in a zip file, try unzipping it on pc and use search for bootanimation.zip, it should find it if there even is one, if/when it finds you will know where to look up on your phone and replace it

hmm, i had a similar problem once, it was due to unstable rom but i dont really have any problems with that

Guest Danifantom™
hmm, if you have your rom in a zip file, try unzipping it on pc and use search for bootanimation.zip, it should find it if there even is one, if/when it finds you will know where to look up on your phone and replace it

hmm, i had a similar problem once, it was due to unstable rom but i dont really have any problems with that

I tried, but the only file named bootanimation is that on system/bin

anyways i cant keep getting the call problem. Can u post ur ROM for me please? I dont want a 2.2 or higher, i just want one which works fully, mine works great, but i keep getting this error with dialling in any ROM, maybe a hardware problem?

Thanks for any help, friend... and sorry for disturb

Guest equiliym
I tried, but the only file named bootanimation is that on system/bin

anyways i cant keep getting the call problem. Can u post ur ROM for me please? I dont want a 2.2 or higher, i just want one which works fully, mine works great, but i keep getting this error with dialling in any ROM, maybe a hardware problem?

Thanks for any help, friend... and sorry for disturb

well im using tigtex nightly 106, works fine here, cant wait 110 with usb tethering :) tho there is rickys v3 2.1 rom and also a stable 2.2 in rom subforum, you can just go there and check them out, cant really recommend any since they are all somewhat good

Guest electricdel
well im using tigtex nightly 106, works fine here, cant wait 110 with usb tethering :) tho there is rickys v3 2.1 rom and also a stable 2.2 in rom subforum, you can just go there and check them out, cant really recommend any since they are all somewhat good

I'm using Tigtex 106 and the tethering works on my phone? Connected my flytouch 3 to it fine. Wireless that is not tries usb yet