JJ1, JI1 Full, Lite, Sense 2.1 ROMBuilder by jacobn

Guest jacobn

Guest jacobn

CREATE YOURS ROM!

Builder (kitchen) ROM for the usual user. Without special skills it is possible to collect quickly ROM from Ultra Lite up to almost Full.

At start bat-file it is enough to choose necessary components from the list and during to enter desirable size Page Pool.

Possible Today: Desktop, CHome, WidgetPlus, SamsungToday, Sense 2.1 and other ...

post-622484-1309634056_thumb.jpg

Basis I8000NXXJJ1 (WM buid 21895, top start): JJ1_ROMBuilderEN. Mirror: JJ1_ROMBuilderEN

Additional WM build:

wm_EN_21914. Mirror: wm_EN_21914

wm_EN_21916. Mirror: wm_EN_21916

Basis I8000NXXJI1 (WM buid 23103, bottom start): JI1_ROMBuilderEN. Mirror: JI1_ROMBuilderEN

Additional WM build:

wm_EN_23152. Mirror: wm_EN_23152

wm_EN_23569. Mirror: wm_EN_23569

wm_EN_29022. Mirror: wm_EN_29022

Creation ROM with Sense v2.1: sense_readme.zipAddition into folders links on icons for folders that enables after installation to rename folders on device: FolderIconsEN.zip

Firmwares based on I8000NXXJJ1 (WM 6.5 build 21895)

6.5 JJ1 Lite 1 (PagePool 9Mb)

Based of 6.5 JJ1, free RAM on start 92 Mb. ScreenShots: Captures_LiteEN_1

Deleted:

- CHome, WidgetPlus, Samsung Today, Samsung Apps, Facebook, Midomi, Qik, SmartReader, SmartSync, SmartSearch, Messenger, GoogleMaps, Marketplace, Microsoft MyPhone, PowerDic, WindowsLive, WMMoneyWidget, WMWeatherWidget, OneNote

- some melodies and not used pictures

Added:

- new YouTube from v2.4.4

- Mirror, the alternative menu, multilingual Finger Keyboard, OrientationDetection, CeleTask, SoftReset, OBEX Inbox (improvement OBEX for Bluetooth), Rotate Left (compulsory turn of the screen to the left), TorchPlus, Flash

Orientation Detection (AutoRotate) links: http://innovator.samsungmobile.com/bbs/inn...1%7CcurPage%3D1

Settings of additional programs are deduced in menu Settings->System->Installed Items.

Replaced:

- Opera 9.5 on Opera 10

- Office 2007 on Office 2010

- Samsung TaskМanager on Showcase

Tweaks:

- drivers OpenGLESv1, HTCSensorSDK

- AutoClosePatch (12 - 24)

- front camera tweak added

- GPRS stays active during incoming call

- FS's, FS filter's, GDI fonts's caches raised

- Certificates warnings disabled

- Photoalbum doesn't search photos in system folders

- Samsung E-mail is disabled by default

- error reports is disabled by default

- "X' closes programs by default

- XTRA GPS tweak for Google servers

- fix brightnesses at blocking

- volume in Samsung applications with intermediate divisions

- big photo on the screen to blocking by an incoming call

6.5JJ1_LiteEN_1

6.5 JJ1 TFlo3Dv2.1EN 1 (Sense 2.1) (PagePool 9Mb)

Based of 6.5JJ1_LiteEN_1 and TouchFlo3D v2.1.19213017.1 (Sense 2.1 Dark blue), free RAM on start 78 Mb

ScreenShots: Captures_TFlo3Dv2.1_EN.

Added:

- Theme Switcher - preservation and switching by that TouchFlo3D, and as an opportunity on/off various tweaks for Manila

- HTC Action Screen - the menu of fast start (New contact if data are not brought, it is obligatory to close through Menu->Cancel, differently will be saved empty contact)

- G-Alarm (1.5.1) - an alarm clock on click in TouchFlo (atop it is possible to install newer version)

Replaced:

- Samsung TCalendar it is replaced on ThumbCal (TCalendar it was not possible to integrate into Manila...)

TouchFlo3D:

Digital and Analog Clock, Background on all tabs, weather on the Home tab, animation of weather at a choice of any background, an automatic fixing for weather

In all tabs applications Samsung are caused

Picture album on tabs - HTC Album, in the menu and on click - on a photo: Samsung Photoalbum, on video: Samsung TouchPlayer

To default a directory of scanning HTC Album - \My Storage\DCIM\100SSCAM. For change start from tab of the Programs HTCAlbum, choose folder (album), Set Album as Favorite.

Weather on a homepage (at whom the site automatically is not defined): start HTC Clock from the tab of the Programs, choose necessary City.

Tweaks by means of Theme Switcher:

_ClassicClock, _BlackClock, _AnalogClock - various kinds of clock on a Home page

_HTC_CallLog - Call Log is standard for Manila (to default - Samsung)

_HTC_SMS - SMS is standard for Manila (to default - Samsung)

_HTC_WorldClock - Clock of display of standard Clock of Manila and an alarm clock (WM the alarm clock does not work at Samsung LockScreen)

_HTC_Contacts - Contacts on the tab People is standard for Manila (to default - Samsung)

_NoFlipClock - removed of superfluous browsings of clock at return on a Home Page

It is possible to create combinations various tweaks and to save Themes under the names

After experiments with Theme Switcher in case of failure it is possible to return standard (for ROM) options

For stability of work support of a landscape mode of the screen is removed

6.5JJ1_TFlo3Dv2.1EN_1

6.5 JJ1 Lite 2 (PagePool 9Mb)

Based of 6.5JJ1_LiteEN_1, free RAM on start 92 Mb. ScreenShots: Captures_LiteEN_1

Addition deleted:

- Opera, Office, Adobe Reader, MVE, ASPlayer, Podcast, Connected Home, SmartMemo, Digit Frame

6.5JJ1_LiteEN_2

6.5 JJ1 TFlo3Dv2.1EN 2 (Sense 2.1) (PagePool 9Mb)

Based of 6.5JJ1_LiteEN_2 and TouchFlo3D v2.1.19213017.1 (Sense 2.1 Dark blue), free RAM on start 78 Mb

ScreenShots: Captures_TFlo3Dv2.1_EN.

Added: Opera 10

TouchFlo3D: look 6.5JJ1_TFlo3Dv2.1_EN_1

6.5JJ1_TFlo3Dv2.1EN_2

After installation choose region and choose operator: phone keypad *#638738#

If it is necessary, correction of localization Opera10: Localization_Opera10.cabEnglish language SoftReset: SoftResetEN.cab

Fix for Sense 2.1

Correction of color of the text of links in Messages tab of Manila: fix_manilamessage.cab(before installation to unload Manila)

Additional files:

Manila_v21_EN_files - Sense 2.1 (Dark blue) Packages from ROM

Phone_I8000XXIK3 - Phone IK3

Phone_I8000XXJC1 - Phone JC1

Phone_I8000XXJJ1 - Phone JJ1

Same ROMs on WM 6.1 IH5:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i8000-omnia-...lish-by-jacobn/

Please, buy me a beer if you like firmwares WMZ: Z125597056934

Discuss at 4pda

Edited by jacobn

Guest bobfrantic

Going to give 6.5 JJ1 Lite 1 a try. Your 6.1 roms are so stable may go back to it but wanted to try your 6.5 rom see if it is as good :) Glad to be first hehe

Guest Bassvix

After updating to follow the process below:

"After installation choose region and choose operator: phone keypad * # 638738 #"

I chose my country and operator (Brazil and Vivo), but the settings for SMS, MMS and Internet were not created.

After the boot also appeared not to choose "install the settings for the operator Vivo).

Note: also tried changing different simcards.

When I try to send a message does not, there is no option Messaging, E-mail only.

Guest Bassvix

Complementing ...

When I go in the "Operator Settings" in the dropdownlist "Select Operator to" there is no option for my operator.

"After installation choose region and choose operator: phone keypad * # 638738 #"

I chose my country and operator (Brazil and Vivo), but the settings for SMS, MMS and Internet were not created.

After the boot also appeared not to choose "install the settings for the operator Vivo).

When I try to send a message does not, there is no option Messaging, E-mail only.

Guest jacobn

In Settings choose any other operator. To accept changes. Then again to choose the necessary operator. At presence of sim-card SMS, MMS and Internet should be setting automatically.

Edited by jacobn

Guest jacobn
When I go in the "Operator Settings" in the dropdownlist "Select Operator to" there is no option for my operator.

ROM on the basis of I8000NXXJJ1. In him is not present imei for Brazil. Try any CSC for Brazil

Guest Bassvix

Apparently it worked, I did downgrade from CSC to the language version that met with PT-BR and has my operator, version I8000LZVVIJ2_K5 very old, would I have a problem with your ROM jacobn?

What is the latest version (CSC) has PT-BR?

Other question, why not MoDaCo NoData-works?

Thanks!!!!

ROM on the basis of I8000NXXJJ1. In him is not present imei for Brazil. Try any CSC for Brazil

Guest jacobn
Try:

ZTMJJ1_1_Lite.zipZTMJJ1_2_Lite.zipHe only for mine ROM. In him ImeiBrazil.pfg and it is more than anything.

why not MoDaCo NoData-works?

I do not recommend to use NoData. Try it: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=268397

Edited by jacobn

Guest Bassvix
Try:

ZTMJJ1_1_Lite.zipZTMJJ1_2_Lite.zipHe only for mine ROM. In him ImeiBrazil.pfg and it is more than anything.

I do not recommend to use NoData. Try it: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=268397

After updating the CSC with the old version I have (which was not available for download), my Omnia 2 SIMCard recognized and configured automatically changed.

NoData also worked, I think you should be a bug when he tried to read the data profiles.

The files and ZTMJJ1_1_Lite.zip ZTMJJ1_2_Lite.zip contains information for Brazil?

Guest jacobn
The files and ZTMJJ1_1_Lite.zip ZTMJJ1_2_Lite.zip contains information for Brazil?

It is files lite CSC for Brazil. Differ with files ImeiBrazil.pfg.

Brazilean codes:

ZVV BRAZIL

TMR BRAZIL

BTA BRAZIL

ZTA BRAZIL

ZTM BRAZIL

BTM BRAZIL

ZTO BRAZIL

Edited by jacobn

Guest pacaq

finally someone is making a sense 2.1 rom, which for me is the best by having some of sense 2.5 functions that i use (mail, calendar, weather clock), having call history and no quicklinks on home, mods with links of 2 appointment entries and up to 5 when sliding up home (similar to quicklinks in sense 2.5 but only appointment entries) and more stable than sense 2.5...hope to see more of sense 2.1 roms in future (especially the 6.5.x roms) :)

Guest jacobn

Fix for Sense 2.1 (TFlo3Dv2.1 6.1 and 6.5)

Has noticed, that on the Messages tab of Manila the text of links of black color, i.e. them it is completely not visible.

Correction, color as at the body text: fix_manilamessage.cab(before installation to unload Manila)

Edited by jacobn

Guest deadcore

very very nice rom,everything goes fine,fast and stable...love it!! :)

o ya..i've 2 little problem here :

1.with a text box,..when i've select the text box,it will be hide by the keyboard,how to make a text box always on top??

2.usually i can change the keyboard only with holding the icons in bottom screen,when i holding this icon,there is nothing happen?why?,i like typing with samsung keyboard but when editing text,i want to change it with finger keyboard...

Thanks for your nice ROM

EDIT:*to change keyboard layout,just do a tap on icon,not holding :( problem solve!! :)

Edited by deadcore