JJ1, JI1 Full, Lite, Sense 2.1 ROMBuilder by jacobn

Guest jacobn

Guest Bassvix

Finally I could test the CSC-ZTMJJ1 2_Lite.csc with information from Brazil.

Well, phone call worked, but the profiles of message and data not shown up.

What is the difference ZTMJJ1_1_Lite.csc?

Guest Bassvix

I installed myphone-06.01.2718-wm-pro-touch.cab (latest version) but I can not sync, nor does the first connection.

Was the problem related to that explained CSC, CSC-ZTMJJ1 2_Lite.csc without profiles and message data?

Guest jacobn
Hi, testing now non Sense ROM, 6.5JJ1_LiteEN_2, not have PT-BR T9 dictionary, how to install?
Sorry, PT-BR T9 at me is not present and i can not advise where to find.

What is the difference ZTMJJ1_1_Lite.csc?
Other file ImeiBrazil.pfg.

I installed myphone-06.01.2718-wm-pro-touch.cab (latest version) but I can not sync, nor does the first connection.

Was the problem related to that explained CSC, CSC-ZTMJJ1 2_Lite.csc without profiles and message data?

In ZTMJJ1 2_Lite.csc only file ImeiBrazil.pfg

Guest Bassvix

Then does not exists an installer for the T9 dictionary PT-BR?

About CSC Brazil all resolved! After make the change of operator *#68...# (I think it was), even choosing "vivo" in dropdownlist I cant save, but after "restart" was recognized VIVO SIM card and loaded the settings for it.

Thanks.

Sorry, PT-BR T9 at me is not present and i can not advise where to find.

Other file ImeiBrazil.pfg.

In ZTMJJ1 2_Lite.csc only file ImeiBrazil.pfg

Guest deadcore
I tried 6.5.3 JI1. Serious enough problem from the RAM. Flows away instantly. While the decision has not found.

hehe..still waiting your another Sense 2.1 New English ROM :unsure:

Guest idrak3
Hallo jacobn

I'm still using your rom 6.5JJ1_TFlo3Dv2.1EN_2m, but i don't know why sound ring soo smooth i have increase at volume but not much change.

I'm still using ringtone from samsung. is there any patch to increase ring volume?

Thanks in advance

its solve after I reflash and phone.bin also :unsure:

Edited by idrak3

• 5 weeks later...

I have flashed many other Sense 2.5 ROM but I think your ROM is very good:Candy eye,Stable...Although Id like to suggest somthing:

-Can you remove something on ROM to get more ROM and RAM such as:Opera,IE,Compass,Mainmanu,My files,Registry,Shedule,search phone...may be Video editor.If any one like to use them, they can use 3rd party app

-And how to change theme anh clock on Sense homepage.I tried on Theme switcher but nothing happend

-Thanks for your nice ROM.

Edited by kdv

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jacobn

For test:

Kitchen (builder) for the usual user. Without special skills it is possible to collect quickly ROM from Ultra Lite up to almost Full . At start bat-file it is enough to choose necessary components from the list and during assembly to enter desirable size Page Pool. Possible Today: CHome, WidgetPlus, SamsungToday, Sense 2.1 and other. Attentively read readme!!!.txt .

JJ1 ROMBuilderEN (basis I800NXXJJ1 build 21895, top start-up):JJ1_ROMBuilderEN.7z

Mirror: JJ1_ROMBuilderEN.7z

Edited by jacobn

Guest deadcore
For test:

Kitchen (builder) for the usual user. Without special skills it is possible to collect quickly ROM from Ultra Lite up to almost Full . At start bat-file it is enough to choose necessary components from the list and during assembly to enter desirable size Page Pool. Possible Today: CHome, WidgetPlus, SamsungToday, Sense 2.1 and other. Attentively read readme!!!.txt .

JJ1 ROMBuilderEN (basis I800NXXJJ1 build 21895, top start-up): JJ1_ROMBuilderEN.7z

Mirror: JJ1_ROMBuilderEN.7z

Thank you so much sir :)

Guest bobfrantic

while building rom, i got the error:

Thefile 'temp\dump\AutoRotate.cpl' already exsists.

I press ok and nothing more happens.