JJ1, JI1 Full, Lite, Sense 2.1 ROMBuilder by jacobn

Guest jacobn

Guest jacobn
Thefile 'temp\dump\AutoRotate.cpl' already exsists.

It is impossible to choose two identical programs on functions:

AutoRotation <-> OrientDetection

MainMenu <-> MainMenu_Alternative

XT9Keyb_Black <-> XT9Keyb_White

and others

Likely i have badly translated readme!!!.txt! If will understand with ROMBuilder, edit for me translation, please. :)

Edited by jacobn

Guest bobfrantic
It is impossible to choose two identical programs on functions:

AutoRotation <-> OrientDetection

MainMenu <-> MainMenu_Alternative

XT9Keyb_Black <-> XT9Keyb_White

and others

Likely i have badly translated readme!!!.txt! If will understand with ROMBuilder, edit for me translation, please. :)

Yes that makes more sense than what is in the original readme!!!.txt

Thanks for prompt response :rolleyes:

btw, you don't happen to have the original file explorer package do you? would like it installed with the rom, but if not, I am sure I can find a cab somewhere. Just thought I'ld ask, hope you don't mind :rolleyes:

Edited by bobfrantic

Guest jacobn
btw, you don't happen to have the original file explorer package do you?

Original File Explorer is present in ROMBuilder, it is just necessary to switch-off all others Explorer.

Edited by jacobn

Guest bobfrantic
Original File Explorer is present in ROMBuider, it is just necessary to switch-off all others Explorer.

Thanks for the info... appreciate all your responses so quick!

Guest deadcore

chef Jacobs,I've a few question:

1.is it possible to cooking d3d driver in to our omnia??

2.can we cook sense sdk to manila 2.1?

3.how to change your wm21895 with another wm build?

thank before....

regard..

Guest jacobn
chef Jacobs,I've a few question:

1.is it possible to cooking d3d driver in to our omnia??

2.can we cook sense sdk to manila 2.1?

3.how to change your wm21895 with another wm build?

1. If this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...amp;postcount=1, disassemble a cab-file package-creator-v2.7.exe and simply add in ROMBuilder. Or in OEMApps, or a separate package.

2. All necessary and working for sense 2.1 is already included in ROMBuilder.

3. Not all at once... :)

Guest deadcore
1. If this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...amp;postcount=1, disassemble a cab-file package-creator-v2.7.exe and simply add in ROMBuilder. Or in OEMApps, or a separate package.

2. All necessary and working for sense 2.1 is already included in ROMBuilder.

3. Not all at once... :)

ok,thank you very much sir..

very appreciate for quick answer :rolleyes:

Guest jacobn

Has updated JJ1 ROMBuilder. It is a lot of changes in comparison with Test-ROMBuilder, both in packages, and in files of processing. Remove Test-ROMBuilder is better.

New: JJ1_ROMBuilderEN.7z. Mirror: JJ1_ROMBuilderEN.7z

Additional build WM:

wm_EN_21914.7z. Mirror: wm_EN_21914.7z

wm_EN_21916.7z. Mirror: wm_EN_21916.7z

Has added: JI1_ROMBuilderEN.7z (bottom start, WM build 23103). Mirror: JI1_ROMBuilderEN.7z

Additional build WM:

wm_EN_23152.7z. Mirror: wm_EN_23152.7z

wm_EN_23569.7z. Mirror: wm_EN_23569.7z

wm_EN_29022.7z. Mirror: wm_EN_29022.7z

post-622484-1309633903_thumb.jpg

Edited by jacobn

Guest deadcore
Has updated JJ1 ROMBuilder. It is a lot of changes in comparison with Test-ROMBuilder, both in packages, and in files of processing. Remove Test-ROMBuilder is better.

New: JJ1_ROMBuilderEN.7z. Mirror: JJ1_ROMBuilderEN.7z

Additional build WM:

wm_EN_21914.7z. Mirror: wm_EN_21914.7z

wm_EN_21916.7z. Mirror: wm_EN_21916.7z

Has added: JI1_ROMBuilderEN.7z (bottom start, WM build 23103). Mirror: JI1_ROMBuilderEN.7z

Additional build WM:

wm_EN_23152.7z. Mirror: wm_EN_23152.7z

wm_EN_23569.7z. Mirror: wm_EN_23569.7z

wm_EN_29022.7z. Mirror: wm_EN_29022.7z

post-622484-1309633903_thumb.jpg

Woww THANKS GREAT CHEF :) :rolleyes:

Guest bobfrantic

Great stuff, what I have wanted since I started playing with custom roms. Thanks so much!!!!! :)

Guest bobfrantic
Could somebody post a cab for original Titanium UI Plse

I think "Chome" is the UI you are looking for and is included in the rom builder. Anyone who knows for sure please correct me. :)

Guest jacobn

Creation ROM with Sense v2.1:

Sense 2.1 it is edited under applications Samsung and in an initial status for normal work demands installation:

AdobeFlash, TouchClock, TouchPlayer, PhotoAlbum, SecContact, SecDialer, Call Log, Samsung SMS-MMS, Opera Browser (Opera95 or Opera10)

for display to the tab the Internet page:

Podcast, Communities, RSS-news, YouTube

for alarm on the Homepage:

G-Alarm

Some interface can be switched to the HTC-interface, but for this purpose it is necessary to install ThemeSwitcher.

Guest bobfrantic
if i want to install task manager that allow to kill task from the top right corner, which cab shoul i install?

HTC Taskmanager 2.1

Guest Namar

Hi jacobn, Thansk for the JI1 ROM builder. For the first time I have the opportunity to chose the programs I like in the rom. I have a question. Is there any wasy to tweak or modify the camera for it to date the pictures taken as fine name and date something like SNC_YYMMDD_HHMMSS.jpg

I overwrote the Camera.exe using Resco Explore with Sorg's (Camera.exe) modification but it did not help. Any help? I am using JI rom wm build 29022 from your Rom builder.

Guest Speedfrog

just replace sorgs camera.exe with the orginal in the OEMapps folder. (this is not on the phone, but while you are making the ROM)

Guest Namar
just replace sorgs camera.exe with the orginal in the OEMapps folder. (this is not on the phone, but while you are making the ROM)

Does not work. Keeps getting an error mesage that the camera. exe file is already in the Rom builder. Searched for this file in the whole of the rom builder to no avail.

Guest Namar
maybe you havent done this:

post-608080-1309832549_thumb.png

Where is this image from? Can you you briefly describe the steps to get to what I am seing in that image. I figure it is in Norwegian and I tried to understand it but I am lost.

Guest bobfrantic

Thanks for the package with the HTC Taskmanager, makes things even easier with installations, and you are so good to include the color patch too! Enjoying the rom builder, now my Mrs. wants me to make her a rom LOL.... :)

Edited by bobfrantic

Guest jacobn
Does not work. Keeps getting an error mesage that the camera. exe file is already in the Rom builder. Searched for this file in the whole of the rom builder to no avail.

And at replacement of a file camera.exe in \OEM \OEMApps the system requests confirmation on replacement?