• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fastboot Flashin Tool

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Update:

________________________________________________________________________________

______

Version V2

flasher2.jpg

Download:

German 2.0

English 2.0

Since i know, it's hard to flash via fastboot for noobs, i've created a little tool to do it the more easy way.

fastbootflasher2.jpg

You can easily pick the fastboot.exe and check what you want to do and select the img files.

You can download it here :

Flasher Eng

If you're a german you can download the german Version at My Website

Edited by Underdog2k9

Posted

Amazing tool for newguys! havent testest yet, i prefer doing it manualy.

Thanks alot tho!

Posted

since i finished the prog, i like doing it with it, i dont have to type anything then :) i am so lazy^^

Posted

Hi, I tried installing Swiftdroid 1.9 using this and it worked, until after running a full restore I rebooted and after that it launches for a few seconds, then crashes and repeats. Is there a possibility that it doesn't wipe all the original data, or is there something I'm doing wrong? (I upgraded from a similar installation method of Swiftdroid 1.4)

Posted

To Underdog2k9

With your permission, Would I be able to include this program in my tools package I am creating. I will give full credit to you in the program.

Thanks,

Jack

Posted (edited)

I've uploaded Version 1.0 now, it has a small bugfix.

Feel free to add it with credits to www.michabilbang.de, that's my homepage.

Edited by Underdog2k9

Posted

New, smarter and more compact design

flasher2.jpg

Download:

German 2.0

English 2.0

Posted

I've changed it a little now, if you download the zip and unpack it, fastboot.exe is in \fastboot\fastboot.exe and you don't have to pick it everytime.

Posted

I've changed it a little now, if you download the zip and unpack it, fastboot.exe is in \fastboot\fastboot.exe and you don't have to pick it everytime.

Ok mate thanks but i can't make it work for me. tell me where i am wrong.

1) I have already installed the 2.1 + fastboot.

2) I have swiftdroid 2.3.4 v2.0 Μ4 by Mur4ik in my pc.

3) I am power on my phone in fastboot mode

4) I plug my usb into my phone and it has installed automatic the fastboot drivers (i am using windows 7)

5) I open fastboot flasher v2 and choosing boot.img,recovery.img and system.img and i tick those 3 boxes (without ticking the ''erase'' button).

6) I hit run and then after 2 seconds my device is rebooting and opens normaly but i still have the 2.1.

Which is my mistake? Maybe i have to tick also the erase box? Please answer me,i am waiting to continue the instalation.

Posted

Ok mate thanks but i can't make it work for me. tell me where i am wrong.

1) I have already installed the 2.1 + fastboot.

2) I have swiftdroid 2.3.4 v2.0 Μ4 by Mur4ik in my pc.

3) I am power on my phone in fastboot mode

4) I plug my usb into my phone and it has installed automatic the fastboot drivers (i am using windows 7)

5) I open fastboot flasher v2 and choosing boot.img,recovery.img and system.img and i tick those 3 boxes (without ticking the ''erase'' button).

6) I hit run and then after 2 seconds my device is rebooting and opens normaly but i still have the 2.1.

Which is my mistake? Maybe i have to tick also the erase box? Please answer me,i am waiting to continue the instalation.

Ok i figure it out. I must have the boot.img,recovery.img and system.img with fastboot inside a folder with the name Android in C:

Thanks man very good application.i am now waiting to reboot...cute logo lol