i900 3G problem..

Guest dorukc

Guest dorukc

hi everyone, i have an omnia i900 upgraded windows 6.5..(ock titanium) i also tried a lot of roms.. but on the top it supposed to appear 3G but it is Edge now.. i asked it to my operator service but they said you are already allowed to use 3G and they said the problem may be about the software of phone.. my phone is using Edge now is it possible to switch to 3G ?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tushargkwd
hi everyone, i have an omnia i900 upgraded windows 6.5..(ock titanium) i also tried a lot of roms.. but on the top it supposed to appear 3G but it is Edge now.. i asked it to my operator service but they said you are already allowed to use 3G and they said the problem may be about the software of phone.. my phone is using Edge now is it possible to switch to 3G ?

You need to change your Network Reception settings....

go to Settings ---> Personal --->Phone

Then go to the "More" tab...

Select Band Selection and Click on Get settings...

Now change Frequency Band to "Automatic" - if you want 3G whenever signal is available....

or Change it to WCDMA - if you wnat your phone to always be in 3G or HSDPA Mode..

That's it !!!

• 1 month later...
Guest dorukc

Now change Frequency Band to "Automatic" - if you want 3G whenever signal is available....

or Change it to WCDMA - if you wnat your phone to always be in 3G or HSDPA Mode..

That's it !!!

ty man i did it :)

Guest jumper007

That's it !!!

Really good answer, thanks.