help... rom 6.1 for sam sung T*omnia II sch-m715

Guest Mr huan

Guest Mr huan

i am a sch-m715 it update rom 6.1 to 6.5 vesion english rom cooked and sucsetfull it is very good form you on internet in vietnam ..but I want 6.1 original ..help me link downlaod version 6.1 original .....sory english my is bad.....

IT IS I FINS ON MY SCH-M715 ...WIN 6.5 WITH ROM COOKED ENGLISH

PDA:M715.DB22.0002

CSC:M715.CK26.0004

PHONE:M715.CI05.1001.ST

Edited by Mr huan

Guest Mr huan
i am a sch-m715 it update rom 6.1 to 6.5 vesion english rom cooked and sucsetfull it is very good form you on internet in vietnam ..but I want 6.1 original ..help me link downlaod version 6.1 original .....sory english my is bad.....

I am using a Samsung Anycall SCH-m715, it was upgraded from 6.1 to 6.5 and was translated from Korean into English from a friend on the internet and i cannot share this rom cooked because i dont make it .. Al and it was very good overall reading ... But now I want to install the original rom back to 6.1 from the manufacturer .. but I have not found links to resources on ... rom wish people would help .. Thank

Edited by Mr huan

Guest Mr huan

Hello ... sorry I also wanted to share this with everyone rom but I do not have the rom because I do not know this .... cook rom ... it is from a friend on the internet has yourself, your machine sent by him to do household only .....

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adnan1

Hello Mr huan, plz if u have the English Rom of M715 plz send me [email protected]. if possible plz tellme how can i install it.. i really need your help.

i am waiting for your kind and soon reply

Regards Aadnan

Guest mathsafert
help..............................................i need file rom_dmp and file backup.csc from your phone is rom 6.1 original korean

Thanks Mr huan, I already have the English Rom of M715. if possible plz tellme how can i install it.. i really need your help.

i am waiting for your kind and soon reply. my e-mail: [email protected]

Regards

• 4 weeks later...
Guest afeng11
Thanks Mr huan, I already have the English Rom of M715. if possible plz tellme how can i install it.. i really need your help.

Regards

can you send your M715 english rom to me?I can tell you how to install it,my e-mail:[email protected],thank you!

• 1 month later...
Guest Mr huan

can you send your M715 english rom to me?I can tell you how to install it,my e-mail:[email protected],thank you!

hi sorry ..i will login ..............because i must go to pagoda thi link down load file pda.nb0 http://www.mediafire...n3hsstc50p9zzi6

file backup.csc http://www.mediafire...0e68o7ef216o27l

i am use octan to flash rom

Edited by Mr huan

Guest Mr huan

Regards

you shell use octan to flash rom with 2 file rom_dummb0 and bacupk.csc