HELP!!! Acer Liquid (256mb) not turning on after flashing

Guest drach3nreiter

Guest drach3nreiter
But why you flash liquid metal bin on normal liquid?

Hahaha... but why not? It's possible, I read lots of post in the forum and it did work...

Let me just remind you that we are human. And having said that, I missed some steps and that explains it...

But then again, why not? :mellow:

Do you have any tricks to share? Thanks man!

Guest frankiefish21

hello.

I am from Hungary

I have a trouble like that ,that the I refreshed the telephone with acer tools, and a mistake announced and since then does not switch on.

does not pour. you can help me?

thx. Frankie.

Guest drach3nreiter
hello.

I am from Hungary

I have a trouble like that ,that the I refreshed the telephone with acer tools, and a mistake announced and since then does not switch on.

does not pour. you can help me?

thx. Frankie.

whats your phone and what version did you flash it?

Guest frankiefish21
whats your phone and what version did you flash it?

Hi,

My phone is Liquide e. I wanted to put it up thy 2.2 froyo rom.

thx

http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...-liquid-thread/

^ there they explain you how to flash a bin file ad everything else you need to know, remember to install malez recovery first

http://android.modaco.com/content/acer-liq...act-collection/

^ choose a froyo 2.2 bin for liquid E on the thread up there, then put one of the roms here on the forum on the root of ur sd card and flash it via malez recovery, good luck ^^

Guest fischschneehase
Hahaha... but why not? It's possible, I read lots of post in the forum and it did work...

Let me just remind you that we are human. And having said that, I missed some steps and that explains it...

But then again, why not? :mellow:

Do you have any tricks to share? Thanks man!

i can tell you mt bins will never work on our liquids;)

Guest vovidaisu
i can tell you mt bins will never work on our liquids;)

Agreed! never use Liquid Metal BIN for flashing Liquid . Your Liquid will be bricked. It is risk to do that. :mellow:

• 11 months later...
Guest Pratik Parmar

My phone also didn't turn on any more after flashing. This is what I did:

I removed the battery and plugged in the power adapter. After a few seconds or minutes the display switched on and showed that there is no battery. After putting the battery in again I could turn the phone on again.

Then I followed a tutorial I found here (the first comment): the Unlockr

For those who faced the "death step" or "black screen" and can't get the phone recognized over USB on PC/MAC, here is a solution (step by step):

1. Put your MicroSD on your computer with an SDHC Adapter.

2. Now open the MicroSD and paste "LCR_1.7.3-signed.zip" (use THIS and not the 1.8.2) renaming as "update.zip" on the memory card.

3. Press "Volume minus + Camera + Power" and wait to vibrate 3x then leave it booting.

4. Now the system will get automatically your update.zip file and rebuild the system.

5. If the update don't happens please enable UMS and ROOT on the menu and then "Reboot the system".

6. Now you can switch OFF removing the battery and ON with power button.

7. Wait to boot into the LCR MOD custom system, it will be really slow... be patient.

8. If it crashed try again with the fastest move you can before it crashes on some important steps =D.

9. At the HOME screen go to "System -> Applications -> Development -> Debugging mode".

10. Now your PC will recognize the phone and you can use the "A1 DL tool intra" to load any Eclair or Froyo BIN image if you disliked the speed from LCR ROM.

My Liquid has now the "Acer_LiquidF_0.007.00_EMEA-GEN1_05.01.01_57ab23c1cf32cd66f8b94e4be24993d4.bin" from FROYO on it. If you still want custom ROMs then try to use the superboot with a newer zip update, but i won't recommend you to do it again... it's not worth anymore.

Hope it will help you.

how to enable ums and root on the menu?

Guest Master_T

WHERE exactly did you read that? Whoever told you MT roms would work on the A1/E is either an idiot or was trolling you.

Anyway, if the phone is still under warranty, just call service and say it just "stopped working" and you don't know why. A friend of mine did the exact same thing as you (on a LiquidE) and service didn't charge him anything, guess they don't bother to investigate the cause of the problem if they see a low lever reflash (they have tools for that) fixes the problem.