Zte Racer(mtc 916)2.3android os(thanks rexcun%4pda.ru)

Guest Vlatko25

Guest yetikid234
This is russian forum for zte mtc 916,they made 2.3.3 with help of rexcuh ot is mutch better ,but you must reboot phone after change languageand you must remove some app cause are russian

download here

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=224867&st=3630

THANKS REXCHUN AND 4PDA.RU TEAM :)

Hey which one am I grabbing? There's 3 links there.

AND do you know if any improvements have been made on battery life, on the latest rexchun 2.3 my battery is dead after about 7-8 hours

Edited by yetikid234

Guest Vlatko25
Hey which one am I grabbing? There's 3 links there.

AND do you know if any improvements have been made on battery life, on the latest rexchun 2.3 my battery is dead after about 7-8 hours

take third one,but you must install black market,downlad system app remover you must remove some app cause are in russian,battery good:)

Guest Khan Miro

I am interested in if this ROM is better than the last 2.3 on modaco. I see there is cm 7.02 out, but seems our developer (ricky) is having some difficulties... Please, share your experience with this russian ROM, cause it's not new, it's from a week or so ago, but it may be more stable :) Vlako, have you tried it ?

Guest yetikid234
I am interested in if this ROM is better than the last 2.3 on modaco. I see there is cm 7.02 out, but seems our developer (ricky) is having some difficulties... Please, share your experience with this russian ROM, cause it's not new, it's from a week or so ago, but it may be more stable :) Vlako, have you tried it ?

I'm installing it now and will give it a test run and get back here tomorrow.

Guest yetikid234
yeah i am already running,ok for me:)

Hey, did you grab the english keyboard or are you using the russian one (that appears to be english anyway)

Guest Vlatko25
Hey, did you grab the english keyboard or are you using the russian one (that appears to be english anyway)

i unninstall all ru keyboard,i am on android keyb.

Guest yetikid234
i unninstall all ru keyboard,i am on android keyb.

Ok, same now. If this is any better we should probably modify the ROM to make it easier for the english users.

Guest Lam1Q
Ok, same now. If this is any better we should probably modify the ROM to make it easier for the english users.

so much of bugs was fixed,radio has started :mellow:

when it complite of test and uploading,will give link there.

Guest Vlatko25
so much of bugs was fixed,radio has started :mellow:

when it complite of test and uploading,will give link there.

Thank you Lam:)i respect your work,i am waiting for new rom

Guest yetikid234

Just tested this today, battery life is great compared to the other 2.3 on this site, I've been out with music on all day and the odd games and wifi since 8AM just got back 4PM (8 hours) and it's still on 50% battery.

Guest Denkro
Just tested this today, battery life is great compared to the other 2.3 on this site, I've been out with music on all day and the odd games and wifi since 8AM just got back 4PM (8 hours) and it's still on 50% battery.

If you remove AdvansedTaskManager will work even longer.

Edited by Denkro

Guest Vlatko25

i agree,now we wait Lam to give us link of the newiest rom,were a lot ofvbugs fixed and radio works too

Guest mladenovic73

How to remove advanced task killer i search in system/app and i cant find them.Please help.

Guest Vlatko25
How to remove advanced task killer i search in system/app and i cant find them.Please help.

go to browser,searc:ADVERTISING SPAM 2.8.0.5 apk free download,install ADVERTISING SPAM market,then search systemappremover application that help you unninstall system app,i hope this help:) da ne si iz Srbije?

Edited by Vlatko25

Guest mladenovic73
go to browser,searc:ADVERTISING SPAM 2.8.0.5 apk free download,install ADVERTISING SPAM market,then search systemappremover application that help you unninstall system app,i hope this help:) da ne si iz Srbije?

Iz srbije brale.I now about root explorer but there is no app with that name.I dont now which name the app use.

Guest mladenovic73
you guys are making this all waaaaaay confusing just use root explorer and find /system/app/TaskManager.apk if you want to remove it

Thank you now we understand each outher.