GT540 Fastboot Drivers "Device Cannot Start" HELP

Guest marke2105

Guest marke2105

Good Morning,

Sorry to detract you all from the royals but been trying to update to a cya mod this morning, but with fastboot mode now installed I cannot get the fastboot interface (google USB ID) to work. Ive downloaded several drivers to try and get this to work but all I get is device cannot start. I installed last night with KDZ Updater a 2.1 with fastboot and now want to go to a cya mod but I can't due to this. Whenever I try and update the driver it says the best driver is already installed.

Any ideas,

I have checked other threads but they dont help me, perhaps Im missing something,

Cheers

Mark

Guest marke2105
Good Morning,

Sorry to detract you all from the royals but been trying to update to a cya mod this morning, but with fastboot mode now installed I cannot get the fastboot interface (google USB ID) to work. Ive downloaded several drivers to try and get this to work but all I get is device cannot start. I installed last night with KDZ Updater a 2.1 with fastboot and now want to go to a cya mod but I can't due to this. Whenever I try and update the driver it says the best driver is already installed.

Any ideas,

I have checked other threads but they dont help me, perhaps Im missing something,

Cheers

Mark

Just thought to myself, since installing the 2.1 with fboot, do I need to root the phone again??

Ill give it go :mellow:

Guest marke2105
Just thought to myself, since installing the 2.1 with fboot, do I need to root the phone again??

Ill give it go :mellow:

Nope no difference, Im really stuck with these drivers any help appreciated,

Cheers

Mark

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DroidMayu
Nope no difference, Im really stuck with these drivers any help appreciated,

Cheers

Mark

Boot your phone in fastboot mode connect your phone to PC, let windows search for driver from windows update. It should work :unsure: