[GEN2] [ROM] FLB r11b Lite and Phat < Gen 2 only >

Guest Len Ash

Guest snowbord

Just a quick post to leave my impression of the rom and to request if anyone has found fixes. I am coming from SS in search of the best battery life. MDC unfortunately at this time is gen1 only, so I can't try that. CM7 is rough round the edges. Anyways;

Quick, nice rom, esp. lite. Screen does hang. Superuser does not always grant permissions. Apps are more temperamental on this rom. GPS is slow to locate.

First impressions - battery life - WOW. Great.

However, the dealbreaker for me is that wifi tethering is broken. I was on the fence bearing in mind the other problems, but I need to tether this to my laptop. USB resets it.

Is there a fix for the wifi tethering problems?

• 1 month later...
Guest pavvell

I have a problem with market in FLB r11b Gen 2 Lite Original rom , files do not want to download , download bar appears and after the second disappears, i make wipe dalvik, i clean data and cache market application but this did not help , reinstalling the rom also does not help.

Anyone can help me?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hexnullr

Since I moved to FLB r11b Lite both the accelerometer and magnetometer stopped working. If I take a look at them using Elixir 2, I can see that they are properly detected (manufacturer, etc), but no data is retrieved. Any idea about what may be happening? This is a portuguese Sapo A5.

Edit: I am able to reproduce this on the Lite Original rom.

Edited by hexnullr

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SzelkiPana

All works fine except 2 things: Android Market says that i have no free space for even download an app. File managers install 38MB apps on phone memory without problem and it says that i have about 240 free phone memory sooo... something went wrong. Second thing: Set CPU sees maximum CPU clock value on 600. Can't go further. 600MHz is max. Can you tell me why this is possibly happening? I made tons of wipes and so on... no reaction at all :P.

All works fine except 2 things: Android Market says that i have no free space for even download an app. File managers install 38MB apps on phone memory without problem and it says that i have about 240 free phone memory sooo... something went wrong. Second thing: Set CPU sees maximum CPU clock value on 600. Can't go further. 600MHz is max. Can you tell me why this is possibly happening? I made tons of wipes and so on... no reaction at all :P.

i'm guessing the kernel doesnt have overclocking enabled. so its not possible to go above 600MHz without flashing another kernel.

Guest SzelkiPana

Trololo... I was installing always the Original version... Today i made one more try but earlier i got some improvement in patritions... The one i was using had 2MB cache lolz... Market needs about 30-40MB so i just added this space and reduced system partition.

Now this ROM is working and ass-kicking ;] Strange thing nr 2... I can now oc normally. o.O

Edited by SzelkiPana

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ThePain

Thanks Len Ash and flibblesan for this lovely rom and the phone fix file. This works just great and has almost tripled the battery life i got with the latest stable Cyanogenmod.

Just a question though, in the Battery usage stats it shows that the Android OS is using 95%+ .. Is this normal or can anything be done about this?

Thanks once again :)

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest Sulthekk

The FLB roms were good at their time, but there's absolutely no reason to use them now. Let this thread rest in peace... Unless you really want to use Froyo (2.2) in 2012.

Megaupload not workin ... mirrors please..

seen a mediafire link in some post but even that is broken...

Good grief.... never expected folk to still be on this these days!

I noted just before MU went down that 11000 ROMs were downloaded.....