HONEYCOMB in Advent Vega RUNNING

Guest the_corvus

Guest newbe5

Told you guys we were working on it :unsure: It's slowwwww, so don't expect it to run your Vega all the time just yet, but it's a good start!

Hope this silences all of the people who were doomsaying about HC on the Vega :)

BRAND NEW! Hardware acceleration is RUNNING!

newbe5

Edited by newbe5

Guest Yogimax
Told you guys we were working on it :unsure: It's slowwwww, so don't expect it to run your Vega all the time just yet, but it's a good start!

Hope this silences all of the people who were doomsaying about HC on the Vega :)

newbe5

Fantastic news - keep up the good work

Guest ViPaSoft

Really looking forward to trying this in a few weeks/months. Hope you can do as good a job as you did with Corvus5.

Only problem I have is it's gonna cost me in donations again!!!!

But you deserve all you get.....

Guest hamse
Yeah thats cool! I bet that there is the first release coming in the next 7 days.

lets hope!

Nice one corvus your the best!

Guest stevesilk51

Great News guys! Thanks for your hard work on this. It is very much appreciated and I for one would put my money where my mouth is for a stable HC on the Vega. :unsure:

Edited by stevesilk51

Guest peter a

Just watched a video review on the Asus transformer ( technobuffalo.com ), which show that HC can be fast and the best thing since sliced bread when it`s done right.

Well done !!

Guest Shaizer

Amazing work guys!! That is damn impressive. So I guess now it needs some graphics acceleration and the rest of the system apps. The vega internal memory is a squeeze I can imagine. Good luck! Looking forward to trying it out and making some donations as time = money :unsure: :)

Guest jerrysimon

Yes great work guys.

I was at a shop today trying a tablet, an ASUS I think with 3.0 on it. Whilst I was there they were trying to sell me an IPAD 2 :unsure:

Never thougt I might one day, be able to have Honeycomb running on my Advent Vega :)

Regards

Jerry

Edited by jerrysimon

Guest WWEpsp

OMG guys really impressing, aplause for both of you!...

BTW i've just read that Point of View is getting honeycomb for their products, it may help if POV get the honeycomb port for their Mobii tegra.

corvus eres español??

Guest the_corvus

Yes, but i have some experience about manufacturers saying that will have 2.2, 2.3 or 3.0 and i dont trust them... i only trust what i see...

Y si, soy español.

Corvus.

Guest achromic

Excellent work guys!

Here's hoping for the next few days, it'll be sweet having HC on the vega.

Once again, excellent work.

Guest Pavlosnl

Yesterday I got a ipad 2 ... For free, because I did a course for my job.

can you believe that? It is still unpacked.

Because of news like this from corvus and newbie i know why I like my mobii tegra tablet.

Much mor adventurous.

So decided I am going to sell that I pad 2 and see what more beautiful the future of my vega ak. Mobii will bring.

Thanx for the good news!

a already happy mobii/vega owner

Guest sipart

Well done guys. Can't wait for a usable release. Will be waiting patiently :-)

Hope you get all the support you need.