Cannot recieve files via bluetooth

Guest h4mza

Guest h4mza

I just flashed to Swedish Spring today and my phone is faster than before, just a bit of lag when opening launcher and scrolling down apps but it doesnt really bother me. So when i send a file from computer to my phone, the phone would just light up and then i get an error on computer saying that the phone did not accept. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Guest Azurren
I just flashed to Swedish Spring today and my phone is faster than before, just a bit of lag when opening launcher and scrolling down apps but it doesnt really bother me. So when i send a file from computer to my phone, the phone would just light up and then i get an error on computer saying that the phone did not accept. Does anyone know why this is happening?

What types of files are trying to send?

Android phones are VERY picky when it comes to receiving files via bluetooth. Images / mp3s are fine but APKs, videos etc. can be problematic.

Also ensure that wifi is disabled while transferring files via bluetooth, the two just don't play nice

Guest Azurren
Does anyone have same problem or is it just me?

Actually I have the same problem with my streak :unsure:

Lazy workaround: Use USB

None lazy workaround: There are apps that allow the browser to download any filetypes.. Perhaps the same apps could work for Bluetooth? (Try googling)