considering Acer liquid Mt

Guest markolic

Guest markolic

I have the option of getting the acer liquid mt from rogers. i had the acer liquid E and to me it was the worst phone in existence so i am a little hesitant on getting this phone. Any owners of the phone can answer me some questions please?

The BIG problems i had with the acer liquid were : Terrible screen sensitivity, Extremely low call volume, Worlds worst battery life, felt terrible in my hand after prolonged use, overheated often and the buttons were really hard to press since they were so recessed.

My question is are these issues fixed with the liquid metal? Thank you

Guest dieghito
I have the option of getting the acer liquid mt from rogers. i had the acer liquid E and to me it was the worst phone in existence so i am a little hesitant on getting this phone. Any owners of the phone can answer me some questions please?

The BIG problems i had with the acer liquid were : Terrible screen sensitivity, Extremely low call volume, Worlds worst battery life, felt terrible in my hand after prolonged use, overheated often and the buttons were really hard to press since they were so recessed.

the sensitivy is better, but is a different glass of screen, more high thank old liquid series. in liqui metal the battery is ok. My phone need a chargher at the end of days, but i put the clock of cpu from normal 806 mhz to 1600 mhz. Is the best devices for overclock.

volume is high, in my device.

Guest harylauw

try to upgrade your software

Guest cKen

well im not into the liquid metal world yet, but seriously if you think that way about the liquid E is because you didnt know how to use it and take advatages of it =\ so you'll probably do the same with the metal...

NO OFFENSE, but that's what i think, regards~