[ROM] VegaComb 3.2 - by TeamNewCo and TeamVillain

Guest newbe5

Guest Mouli
Checking this now.

Had the same problem myself. Rebooted thrice...no change. Tried going to corvus5 and was caught in a boot loop. Flashing stock now. Do you think downloading the rom again would help? Can't wait to see 1.5 in action..

Thanks guys...

Guest premieral
Androide noob:can i backup apps and data using titanium, under Corvus5 and then restore on Vegacomb Beta?

thanks in advance.

Yes you just have to :P download titanium again but it works fine

Guest CoWPlagued

My word what an absolutely sterling effort by both newbe5 and HomerSp my hat is off to the pair of you, come to think of it I'm not even sure where my hat is!

Updated from 1.4 to 1.5 all good.

Launcher does not force close first boot but does subsequently.

Blue light of doom is banished, and now i can use this as my daily build :P

Speed is excellent

Downloads are working from browser

Cracking update.....

However you may have made a FATAL mistake! Did you leave the updated boot image out of the update.... I still have 5 sides and I'm not sure if I will be able to sleep too well worrying where the other side has gone to

Guest HunteronX
However you may have made a FATAL mistake! Did you leave the updated boot image out of the update.... I still have 5 sides and I'm not sure if I will be able to sleep too well worrying where the other side has gone to

I noticed that too, lol... :P

Anyway, thanks for your continued hard work TeamNewCo and TeamVillain. I'll be testing the new rom soon!

Edited by HunteronX

Guest premieral

Applied update so far no fc on launcher, wifi strong and connected fast, music player super fast, first boot froze on boot so forced off and rebooted no problems, all seems excellent again so many thanks to all. As i dont need flash i shall use this full time as i just love it :P

Also get the launcher fc on subsequent boots :-) also seem to have a slight delay on keyboard from tapping to appearing but will see if it improves with use

Edited by premieral

Guest montage
Applied update so far no fc on launcher, wifi strong and connected fast, music player super fast, first boot froze on boot so forced off and rebooted no problems, all seems excellent again so many thanks to all. As i dont need flash i shall use this full time as i just love it :P

Flash works.. i tested it on bbc iplayer with no issues

Guest CrArC

Oh, wow. 1.5 is excellent. Completely different to the performance of 1.4, much faster, and still stable! I did notice the VegaComb boot logo has not updated, though I used the 1.4>1.5 patch.

Will the lack of the blue light of death improve the battery life, do you think?

Guest newbe5

There is a small issue right now with the full installer. If you upgrade from 1.4 without wiping data then you are OK right now, but if you wupe and flash full, wifi will be broken, we are working on this now.

newbe5

Guest montage
There is a small issue right now with the full installer. If you upgrade from 1.4 without wiping data then you are OK right now, but if you wupe and flash full, wifi will be broken, we are working on this now.

newbe5

God damn i just flashed 1.4 literally 30 mins ago for the first time and now 1.5 is out, now thats what i call outdated..... ok heres hoping flash working in 1.5 too for me!

Guest rebeldx
Newbe5, is there anyway to contact with any buyer of this:

and dump their ROM?

they r just ripping off vegacomb ........ its newbe's rom

Guest tabor56

I just installed beta 1.5 but I cant get the Wifi to work, last thing I tried was beta 1a and you just had to reboot twice. I've erased data and cache and tried again but no luck.

any suggestions?

Guest montage
I just installed beta 1.5 but I cant get the Wifi to work, last thing I tried was beta 1a and you just had to reboot twice. I've erased data and cache and tried again but no luck.

any suggestions?

Theres an issue with full install.. but upgrade from 1.4 to 1.5 is working says dev

Guest N3ls0n

any suggestions?

See post 1185

Guest remlap

Tried the a bluetooth keyboard it pairs but doesn't connect it also recognises it as a HID.

Edit same with ZTE Blade.

Edited by remlap

Guest Tony Williams
Flash works.. i tested it on bbc iplayer with no issues

Iplayer works for me but I get a strange green bar at the bottom of the screen, don`t recall having this with 1.4. Not overly bothered as I rarely use it for this purpose just wondering if anyone else has the same? I used the patch to upgrade from 1.4 to 1.5.

Guest WWEpsp
they r just ripping off vegacomb ........ its newbe's rom

thats what we actually think. But if they're version is stable and fully working then its a great oportunity to steal their stealed ROM.

Anyway, looking forward to flash 1.5 on weekend. Does Enterprise wifi works? can anyone test it?

Edited by WWEpsp

Guest nicholson101

No joy connecting my bluetooth retro gamepad using the wiimote app . Seen in settings but faulty in the app itself.

Worked in corvus5!?

Checking the wiimote devs FAQ there is a known issue with the 'connection not allowed' error. Which is the problem i am having. It also says 4 wiimotes trying to connect?!

Can anyone confirm they have their wiimote working on 1.5??

Otherwise gents.... awesome as usual....keep up the good work!

Guest CoWPlagued
Will the lack of the blue light of death improve the battery life, do you think?

Yes it's a tiny light and lights use power, I'd say that you should see at least an extra minute, maybe two :P

Galary works fine for me and vids are back.

As for the iplayer flash it seems identical it will play if you click it up to full screen

Guest newbe5
Yes it's a tiny light and lights use power, I'd say that you should see at least an extra minute, maybe two :P

Galary works fine for me and vids are back.

As for the iplayer flash it seems identical it will play if you click it up to full screen

Someone just pointed out to me that the light might have devoured Satan and escaped from the pit, seems it might be back after all! :rolleyes:

Guest montage

Maybe of some use to somebody but i was really surprised how slow this rom was at first and it had a lot of lag going through menus and scrolling on the home screen.. and then i noticed a blue spinning circle on one of the screens.. i removed it by dragging to rubbish and now WOW! its super smooth!!

Might be a one off issue of known and i've missed a thread on it.. but if not maybe some use