Copy of /system/app/Maps.apk from 2.3.3

Guest badtant

Guest badtant

Hi!

I while ago I rooted my phone (2.3.3) with Pauls method to be able to remove Maps from system and install a brut version. Now I wanted to update to 2.3.4 and the updater was complaining about /system/app/Maps.apk. I didn't realise I needed to keep that to update.

So now I'm wondering of someone with 2.3.3 can send me a copy of that file so that I can put it back and try to update again. Would be highly appreciated. Maybe you could send me a PM if you want to help.

Thanks

Guest arunshen
Hi!

I while ago I rooted my phone (2.3.3) with Pauls method to be able to remove Maps from system and install a brut version. Now I wanted to update to 2.3.4 and the updater was complaining about /system/app/Maps.apk. I didn't realise I needed to keep that to update.

So now I'm wondering of someone with 2.3.3 can send me a copy of that file so that I can put it back and try to update again. Would be highly appreciated. Maybe you could send me a PM if you want to help.

Thanks

If you're running Paul's MCR 2.3.3, you'll need to wait for Paul to update MCR to 2.3.4. I don't believe Paul's MCRs 'allow' OTAs