K1's Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Roms for Omnia i900 v1.7.2 (LZX, XPR)

Guest Keivan Moradi

Guest Pigot

I'm testing the21690 M2Dv2 1.2 and it seems far more efficient than 29020 in matter of battery drain...

The only issue I've is the camera... it freeze immediately when I touch the videocam icon, and I've to reboot. Does anyone has the same problem? And, is there a fix for it?

Regs, Thierry

Guest Keivan Moradi
I'm testing the21690 M2Dv2 1.2 and it seems far more efficient than 29020 in matter of battery drain...

The only issue I've is the camera... it freeze immediately when I touch the videocam icon, and I've to reboot. Does anyone has the same problem? And, is there a fix for it?

Regs, Thierry

Are you sure you are using version 1.2. This was a problem in version 1.1 and I've fixed that in 1.2. Please re-download and re-flash OR wait till uploading version 1.3.

Guest Pigot
Are you sure you are using version 1.2. This was a problem in version 1.1 and I've fixed that in 1.2. Please re-download and re-flash OR wait till uploading version 1.3.

I've already re-flash and... I'll wait for 1.3 :P

Guest agoesatoeb

i have problem with wifi router.

It can't be founded by other devices.

It icon can't display like when wifi connected (steady in blue) but always blinking.

what should i do? i use v1.2

Guest Keivan Moradi
i have problem with wifi router.

It can't be founded by other devices.

It icon can't display like when wifi connected (steady in blue) but always blinking.

what should i do? i use v1.2

I'm using 1.4 but since version 1.1 I did not modified the wifi router (its official name is cminternetsharing.exe). I tested wifi router and it works in my omnia.

1. I connected omnia to the windows 7 -> internet connection established and I could surf the web.

2. I connected omnia to my omnia II -> connection established but I could not surf the web.

I think there is a problem in your computer. Maybe you can find your answer in these topics

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...ernet-sharing/#

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=4170499

Q: My PC or Laptop is not seeing the SSID.

A: For the people having trouble seeing the network, make sure your pc displays adhoc connections and not just access points.

I got it to communicate with with my Android tablet. Had to do two things:

1. Installed older version of wmwifirouter 0.91 (last free version) on my TP2 WM 6.5 Sprint.

2. on My android tablet I had to install adhoc fix.

I tested the wmwifirouter 0.91 cab. It works on our omnia. Its safe to try it. Inform me if you could find the solution.

WMWifiRouter.0.91_NO_NET_.cab

WMWifiRouter_2.00.1502.cab

Edited by Keivan Moradi

Guest Keivan Moradi
hello Keivan it nice rom, great :P any plan to cook with com 2 ?

it is last updated in August 06, 2010. I Use 2011 Builds now.

What is better or special in com 2?

Edited by Keivan Moradi

Guest agoesatoeb

my experience about wifi router.. (i use version 1.2)

it can be found from PC windows 7 and connected sucsessfully, my omnia doesn't go to standby mode, so it's perfect.

from my nokia phone (x3-02) and samsung with android froyo, i can't found wifi from omnia router.

what is the differences between wifi signal produced from this wifi router and from regular wifi source?

thanks.

Guest Keivan Moradi
my experience about wifi router.. (i use version 1.2)

it can be found from PC windows 7 and connected sucsessfully, my omnia doesn't go to standby mode, so it's perfect.

from my nokia phone (x3-02) and samsung with android froyo, i can't found wifi from omnia router.

what is the differences between wifi signal produced from this wifi router and from regular wifi source?

thanks.

This wifi router creates a adhoc network but regular wifi outers create hotspot. the difference is in the network protocols used. did you test wmwifirouter program I uploaded for you in previous page?

Edited by Keivan Moradi

Guest sunnyrio

Hy. I don't know how to set the Touch Input as my default. I have to set it again after every restart. Can someone help me please? I'm using the 1.3 version.

Guest gpoka35

hi~Keivan Moradi

thanks for your rom , it is very good

but i get one problem, that is i can not key in Chinese Traditional

although i install another support CHT keyboard still not work~THK :P

Guest Keivan Moradi
Hy. I don't know how to set the Touch Input as my default. I have to set it again after every restart. Can someone help me please? I'm using the 1.3 version.

use "sip change" located in the tools menu. set the delay to 50 - 60

but i get one problem, that is i can not key in Chinese Traditional

I don't understand what you mean. do you mean you can't change your keyboard? if so try "sip change" program. If not try to explain your problem the way I can understand.

Edited by Keivan Moradi

Guest lewserkim

hi sir. my phone had pr :(o blems with your rom. it was perfectly fine about couple of days after i installed your rom. then out of nowhere my phone ran out of battery and so i wasnt able to charge it right away because i was out of town. then when i came back to fully charged it (turned off) and started opening my phone it wouldnt open anymore. its stock on the color orange wall paper with Windows in front of it. I tried accessing it through active sync so i can try to reflash it but its saying that my phone is locked and needs to be unlocked. I even tried taking off the SIM and see if that would actually bring me to the prompt where i could reset my file but to no avail it wouldnt. Is there anyway I can have this going again.

*** never mind this. i resolved it already by doing another reset on the phone. pressing call+end while turning it on will actually format the phone. i almost died i thought my phone is dead already.

Edited by lewserkim

Guest Keivan Moradi
hi sir. my phone had pr :(o blems with your rom. it was perfectly fine about couple of days after i installed your rom. then out of nowhere my phone ran out of battery and so i wasnt able to charge it right away because i was out of town. then when i came back to fully charged it (turned off) and started opening my phone it wouldnt open anymore. its stock on the color orange wall paper with Windows in front of it. I tried accessing it through active sync so i can try to reflash it but its saying that my phone is locked and needs to be unlocked. I even tried taking off the SIM and see if that would actually bring me to the prompt where i could reset my file but to no avail it wouldnt. Is there anyway I can have this going again.

*** never mind this. i resolved it already by doing another reset on the phone. pressing call+end while turning it on will actually format the phone. i almost died i thought my phone is dead already.

I'm glade your phone is OK. use my latest version 1.4 its an important bug fix release.

Guest gpoka35
I don't understand what you mean. do you mean you can't change your keyboard? if so try "sip change" program. If not try to explain your problem the way I can understand.

thanks for your response~

The problem that is my phone install chinese keyboard , but can't type chinese word ,

even though your rom (V1.4) support Traditional Chinese language.

as you see this link :

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2727/575713...c700ae2ea_b.jpg

the keyboard just only can type number and english word ~

Guest Keivan Moradi
thanks for your response~

The problem that is my phone install chinese keyboard , but can't type chinese word ,

even though your rom (V1.4) support Traditional Chinese language.

as you see this link :

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2727/575713...c700ae2ea_b.jpg

the keyboard just only can type number and english word ~

I'm not sure. I'm not familiar with Chinese language. My rom is an official English rom only with Chinese keyboard support.

Maybe You can find your answer here

If you want my idea: it seems you need a Chinese Font. For example Why you don't ask your question in Chinese forums.

Guest lewserkim
I'm glade your phone is OK. use my latest version 1.4 its an important bug fix release.

i will sir. i like your cooked rom cause its not only beautiful but it has all the functionalities i need. thanks a lot for creating this rom.

Guest gpoka35
I'm not sure. I'm not familiar with Chinese language. My rom is an official English rom only with Chinese keyboard support.

Maybe You can find your answer here

If you want my idea: it seems you need a Chinese Font. For example Why you don't ask your question in Chinese forums.

Very thanks for your answer and help

i will try~

Guest sunnyrio
use "sip change" located in the tools menu. set the delay to 50 - 60

Thank you.

Guest adhip

It's been a while I didn't visit this forum. Just did it for updating my thread and then I find yours :P

These look pretty & solid Roms to me. Welcome to Chef Club :rolleyes:

Guest Keivan Moradi
It's been a while I didn't visit this forum. Just did it for updating my thread and then I find yours :P

These look pretty & solid Roms to me. Welcome to Chef Club :rolleyes:

Thank you my friend <_< . I hope people find our work useful.

Guest agoesatoeb

chef, and other people..

how can i add appointment shown in home screen?

the default only show one appointment, i want to show 2 or 3 appointment, but i don't know how?

thanks b4..