K1's Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Roms for Omnia i900 v1.7.2 (LZX, XPR)

Guest Keivan Moradi

Guest sunnyrio
Its not the rom problem. check your files first. I'm listening to music everyday with the very same music tab. I mean:

1. Look for corrupted files (ex. files with strange names). If you have a corrupted file it may not play well in other players too (widows media player, tcpmp or nitrogen)

2. Files which are contain Incompatible languages. look at the tag information too. you can use Mp3tag program to see tag info.

Well it looks like it's solved. I wasn't patient enough. I have lot's of music on my phone and I didn't wait enough to search all the files. After it finished everything is fine. But thank you anyway. ;)

Guest sunnyrio
Its not the rom problem. check your files first. I'm listening to music everyday with the very same music tab. I mean:

1. Look for corrupted files (ex. files with strange names). If you have a corrupted file it may not play well in other players too (widows media player, tcpmp or nitrogen)

2. Files which are contain Incompatible languages. look at the tag information too. you can use Mp3tag program to see tag info.

Well it looks like it's solved. I wasn't patient enough. I have lot's of music on my phone and I didn't wait enough to search all the files. After it finished everything is fine. But thank you anyway. ;)

Guest Keivan Moradi
Well it looks like it's solved. I wasn't patient enough. I have lot's of music on my phone and I didn't wait enough to search all the files. After it finished everything is fine. But thank you anyway. :P

;) It was a new point. Thanks

Guest jonjong8

Hi Master Keivan, while playing solitaire in your v1.7, touch and move get a little sticky, is there some tweak in FTouchsl that I missed or my i900's touch pad/processor is coming to the end of shelf-life?

Guest Keivan Moradi
Hi Master Keivan, while playing solitaire in your v1.7, touch and move get a little sticky, is there some tweak in FTouchsl that I missed or my i900's touch pad/processor is coming to the end of shelf-life?

look at note #6.

Try disabling FtouchSL.

Change the Timeout Value.

Guest Keivan Moradi
great job ,

i have 6.1 orginal rom PDA / JPIA3 , Phone / JVHK2 . it is Ok to upgrade to The rom you made ?

thanks .

I'm not aware of any issue other than what I said in the first post. read the note section too. However, PDA part is not important because it would be completely replace with my rom. My rom do not have a phone part. You should not have problem with your phone part. Still, you can flash your phone part. I use IC1 for South Africa and I'm ok with it.

Flash with your own risk. But in my experience flashing the phone with tools in this forum is very safe. I did that about 100 times without a problem (during rom cooking).

ps: About phone parts see this post. DXIF1 is the latest phone part. But folks in this froum say that IC1 seems to be better.

Edited by Keivan Moradi

Guest Keivan Moradi
Can someone explain what SHOWCASE is doing actually? What happen if I add programs there? Thanks.

its a task manager and task switcher

Guest mehdivinci

hi dear Chef!

I really enjoy that one of my country does such a great job!

Thanks Body and best wishes for you!

I want try your rom , but a few question:

1- why is your 1.7.2 roms have a different size??

2- which one is the best battery life time??

by the way , dear keyvan , do you have any plan to cook different rom?

like android and ...

thanks a lot and I'm very proud of you... :)

Guest Keivan Moradi
hi dear Chef!

I really enjoy that one of my country does such a great job!

Thanks Body and best wishes for you!

I want try your rom , but a few question:

1- why is your 1.7.2 roms have a different size??

2- which one is the best battery life time??

by the way , dear keyvan , do you have any plan to cook different rom?

like android and ...

thanks a lot and I'm very proud of you... :)

hi mehdi

thank you for your interest. B)

1. don't worry.it's because of different compression level in winrar and because of 10% recovery.

2. 21690. but you should know that your phone part is the most important factor. I use IC1.

3. No I'm very busy these days. Bug fix and update are my only planes at the moment.

Edited by Keivan Moradi

Guest agoesatoeb
hi mehdi

thank you for your interest. :)

1. don't worry.it's because of different compression level in winrar and because of 10% recovery.

2. 21690. but you should know that your phone part is the most important factor. I use IC1.

3. No I'm very busy these days. Bug fix and update are my only planes at the moment.

how can i update my phone part? can i do that together with upgrading my rom using your rom with grandprix?

Guest Keivan Moradi
how can i update my phone part? can i do that together with upgrading my rom using your rom with grandprix?

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...-free-download/

You should use grandprix. But I did not try to update pda and phone part together. I did that separate from each other.

??IC1

??HJ1

H = 2008, I = 2009

A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M stand for mount. IF1 is newer than IC2, IC2 is newer than HJ1.

Edited by Keivan Moradi

Guest Keivan Moradi
I notice the touch scroll not functioning on few apps like S2U2, it happen on me during select wallpaper.

read note #6 in the first post

or disable ftouchsl

or do not install ftouchsl in the first boot after flash which makes ftouchsl lite (like the other roms)

Edited by Keivan Moradi

read note #6 in the first post

or disable ftouchsl

or do not install ftouchsl in the first boot after flash which makes ftouchsl lite (like the other roms)

Ok.. got it thanks.

Guest JulDra

Hey ya,

I'm using your V 1.72, but I don't want use Call Rejector. Cause it will dead when 5 days trail gone, so I really want to remove it! Can you show me how to do that?

Thanks about Good Cook ^^!

Guest Keivan Moradi
Hey ya,

I'm using your V 1.72, but I don't want use Call Rejector. Cause it will dead when 5 days trail gone, so I really want to remove it! Can you show me how to do that?

Thanks about Good Cook ^^!

1. It is a cracked version. Unlimited trial.

2. you can delete the files but after hard reset they would be back again.

3. Call rejector do not interfere with other things. Why you want to do this? Do you know a better program for this purpose (call rejection)?

Actually I could not find a better program for this purpose. If you know a better program tell me to cook a rom with it.

However, If you still think you want to remove that program plz inform me to tell you what files should be deleted.

Edited by Keivan Moradi

Guest sevsman

Hey pal, I love your roms to death but is there any chance of 21690 M2D Version 1.7.2 without Arksoft?

I love all the extra features that are in the samsung mms software that are missing in Arksoft.

Many thanks pal

Nathan

Guest AmiR4iRAn

Hi, i have just flashed my phone with your new xpr version, but i didn't see any different between manila sense and manila 1919, the weather wallpapers don't move or animated, is there something wrong with it?

and my next Q is in your screen shots, there are a lot of programs, but default programs are very less than that, like navitel persian calender and soso..,what is the solution to have programs like yours?

Guest Keivan Moradi
Hey pal, I love your roms to death but is there any chance of 21690 M2D Version 1.7.2 without Arksoft?

I love all the extra features that are in the samsung mms software that are missing in Arksoft.

Many thanks pal

Nathan

No. removing arksoft cause problem to M2D Messaging. This is 1.7.0 version of my rom without arksoft try it and see for yourself.

Guest Keivan Moradi
Hi, i have just flashed my phone with your new xpr version, but i didn't see any different between manila sense and manila 1919, the weather wallpapers don't move or animated, is there something wrong with it?

and my next Q is in your screen shots, there are a lot of programs, but default programs are very less than that, like navitel persian calender and soso..,what is the solution to have programs like yours?

animation is just for rainy days. this version has minor bug fixes under the hood.

persian calender is in the second post (XDA_UC compatible Programs). put it in the xda_uc folder before flash or hard reset; it would be installed automatically during the first boot.

Other programs are the cracked versions. I don't have permission to share them here. this is a link for Navitel.

Edited by Keivan Moradi

Guest sevsman
No. removing arksoft cause problem to M2D Messaging. This is 1.7.0 version of my rom without arksoft try it and see for yourself.

That's a real shame pal as I don't use M2D for new messages and the older 1.7 doesn't have LZX compression as the little extra speed is exactly what I was after B)

However I know it takes time to cook roms and it's alot to ask for just one person.

Thanks a million for all the time and effort that goes into the roms you've released thus far though mate :)

Nathan

Guest JulDra
1. It is a cracked version. Unlimited trial.

2. you can delete the files but after hard reset they would be back again.

3. Call rejector do not interfere with other things. Why you want to do this? Do you know a better program for this purpose (call rejection)?

Actually I could not find a better program for this purpose. If you know a better program tell me to cook a rom with it.

However, If you still think you want to remove that program plz inform me to tell you what files should be deleted.

Actually, I love it! But it has 5 days to use, and after that the program will not work any more.