K1's Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Roms for Omnia i900 v1.7.2 (LZX, XPR)

Guest Keivan Moradi

Guest awantahir

Your 21690 ROM is one of the very best i have ever used in my i900.

As you said "some users report that they have problem with wireless" ,

i am also the one who is facing this problem and Found that "this is because "WIFI Icon is not present in Connections TAB" in your 21690 ROM.

When you use WiFi Internet behind proxy server you have to set Wifi to connect to "My Work Network' instead of "The Internet" which is default option.

If you can please provide Wifi Icon in Connections TAB this will solve the WiFi problem.

Thanks alot

Guest Keivan Moradi
how can i add appointment shown in home screen?

the default only show one appointment, i want to show 2 or 3 appointment, but i don't know how?

Really interesting question and a useful feature but I really don't know the answer. I googled (touchflo appointment multiple) and found some workarounds like this. They don't seem to be an ultimate answer but you can test them.

Your 21690 ROM is one of the very best i have ever used in my i900.

As you said "some users report that they have problem with wireless" ,

i am also the one who is facing this problem and Found that "this is because "WIFI Icon is not present in Connections TAB" in your 21690 ROM.

When you use WiFi Internet behind proxy server you have to set Wifi to connect to "My Work Network' instead of "The Internet" which is default option.

If you can please provide Wifi Icon in Connections TAB this will solve the WiFi problem.

I have a question: Can you turn your wifi on using wifi button in the action screen (M2D tab with the golden star icon)?

Edited by Keivan Moradi

Guest awantahir
Really interesting question and a useful feature but I really don't know the answer. I googled (touchflo appointment multiple) and found some workarounds like this. They don't seem to be an ultimate answer but you can test them.

I have a question: Can you turn your wifi on using wifi button in the action screen (M2D tab with the golden star icon)?

I am talking about Ver 1.5 - 21690.

Yes i can disable and enable WiFi using M2D Icon. But when it connects to WiFi it automatically connects to "The Internet", but i need to connect to "Work", i have installed older ROM and is working fine now. Once you get this WIFI icon in connections i'll re-install yours. Thanks.

Do you have Wifi Icon in any of your ROMs?

I have installed Ver 1.5 29020 but same Problem.

Edited by awantahir

Guest Keivan Moradi
I am talking about Ver 1.5 - 21690.

Yes i can disable and enable WiFi using M2D Icon. But when it connects to WiFi it automatically connects to "The Internet", but i need to connect to "Work", i have installed older ROM and is working fine now. Once you get this WIFI icon in connections i'll re-install yours. Thanks.

Do you have Wifi Icon in any of your ROMs?

21690 v1.5 XPR is the ROM I use at the moment but I don't have none of the above problems. How can I solve a problem when I can't repeat it.

Guest makzz

Hey there!

I'm using 21690 v1.5 XPR since yesterday and have the same problem like awantahir. First it was difficult to add manually a hidden accesspoint... I had to make it visible to get the options through the pop-up. After that it can't get an internet-connection.

The wifi-buttons are working. One thing is strange... wifi is obviously on and connected to my accesspoint. 'In the advance option it says Wireless LAN is OFF. Turn on Wireless LAN' :P

But still have to say... Thanks for your great work :rolleyes:

Edited by makzz

Guest awantahir
21690 v1.5 XPR is the ROM I use at the moment but I don't have none of the above problems. How can I solve a problem when I can't repeat it.

That is not a problem my dear.

I have installed ver 1.5 29020 but required icon is not present in that too.

Please suggest how can i have that Icon ?

You can check that Icon in this ROM ock Eclipse Build 23118 http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...cks-wm6-5-roms/

Guest Keivan Moradi
That is not a problem my dear.

I have installed ver 1.5 29020 but required icon is not present in that too.

Please suggest how can i have that Icon ?

You can check that Icon in this ROM ock Eclipse Build 23118 http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...cks-wm6-5-roms/

Can you send me a screenshot? (I know it's a lot to ask :P )

Edited by Keivan Moradi

Guest awantahir
Can you send me a screenshot? (I know it's a lot to ask :P )

Dear Keivan: Please watch this link,

at 0:59 position of Video you will see the icon of Wifi, whereas at 1:10 position you will see connect to "The Internet" profile in second line. This option is required. Consider this in your next build.

I think this is built-in option of the Genuine ROM.

Can you provide me link of 21690 un-touched rom to Download.

Thanks.

Guest awantahir

at 0:59 position of Video you will see the icon of Wifi, whereas at 1:10 position you will see connect to "The Internet" profile in second line. This option is required. Consider this in your next build.

Thanks.

Dear Keivan;

I have managed to create shortcut to \WiFiSettings.exe file in My documents and internet is working behind Proxy Server now...

"Description"="Wi-Fi"

"File"="WiFiSettings.exe"

"Name"="Wi-Fi"

Visit this link for more details. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=541059

Tahir

Guest Keivan Moradi

Thanks.

Thanks :rolleyes: . now I understand what you want :P . I will fix it in the next release.

You can find latest uncooked builds here

Edited by Keivan Moradi

Guest marosteeha

i dont seem to have any issues with the wifi, i just flashed the 21690 1.5 xpr version and its working just fine.

Guest Keivan Moradi
i dont seem to have any issues with the wifi, i just flashed the 21690 1.5 xpr version and its working just fine.

It seems there is no bug in wifi operation. Some people need the old WiFi Setting tool of windows mobile instead of the HTC connection manager.

Guest marosteeha
It seems there is no bug in wifi operation. Some people need the old WiFi Setting tool of windows mobile instead of the HTC connection manager.

wait!!!! i had to come back and say i do have ALOOOOOOOOTT of problems with the wifi... not only that, the entire rom have these little bugs like:

in power setting i had it to not "turn on backlight when a button is pressed or the screen is tapped", i do this so i dont accidentally turn the screen on while its in my pocket, but what would happen is that the phone would go into an "eternal sleep mode" there is no way to wake it back up, the only way is to press the little soft reset button.

i am literraly sitting right next to my wireless router, and when the phones does conect, i generally doesnt load pages,

for some reason eaven if i have the rotation option in manual, opera and some other apps still rotate, that boughthered me allot.

oh!... the keyboard would just freeze and never popup back, so i had to reeboot.

i had some more issues but i dont remeber them right now, than goodnes i have my pc runnig again so imma proceed to flash some other rom.

Guest Keivan Moradi
in power setting i had it to not "turn on backlight when a button is pressed or the screen is tapped", i do this so i dont accidentally turn the screen on while its in my pocket, but what would happen is that the phone would go into an "eternal sleep mode" there is no way to wake it back up, the only way is to press the little soft reset button.

i am literraly sitting right next to my wireless router, and when the phones does conect, i generally doesnt load pages,

I'm not sure but I think one of your programs crashed in the background (ex when you minimize the opera with end key).

You can Try 29020 if you want.

ps: Did you check your downloaded rom with md5? There maybe a problem during download.

Update: Keyboard problem: which one? fingerkeyb or Touch Input?

What programs you use often?

Update: Maybe you have problem I told in note #8.

Edited by Keivan Moradi

Guest techerrant

Its really a good ROM, but here are some problems (my build is 21690 V1.5):

1. why storage is only around 91 MB

2. windows media player not playing many video formats

3. performance is little poor

thanks for the ROM and please help

Edited by techerrant

Guest shaikhfaisal13

hey K1 wassup!! u r releasing ROMs as any other application hold on man..... u r releasing too many of the same too soon ... :D

Guest stefg
hey K1 wassup!! u r releasing ROMs as any other application hold on man..... u r releasing too many of the same too soon ... :D

Why not?! Test whichever you want. I like to see new roms even if i'm not testing them all!

Edited by stefg

Guest Keivan Moradi
Its really a good ROM, but here are some problems (my build is 21690 V1.5):

1. why storage is only around 91 MB

2. windows media player not playing many video formats

3. performance is little poor

thanks for the ROM and please help

Thank you for the bug report. You are a good user. It took me 12 hours to solve the problem #2.

1. I don't know. I use OCK kitchen and it was this way. Maybe its because of compression method. what is your compression method (LZX or XPR)?

or maybe its because of page pool. I'm working on it. I will inform you when I understand the reason.

2. Install the attached cab to register OEMapp dlls. If it was not successful, you can register the dlls yourself. to do that

start -> tools -> tskmgr -> register dll -> go to windows directory -> select these dlls

EditContactHO.dll

Emz3GPStreamingFilter.dll

EmzAVISource.dll

EmzCodecsDMO.dll

EmzCodecsFilter.dll

EmzHelperObject_Camera.dll

EmzMp3EncDll.dll

EmzRealAudioDecFilter.dll

EmzRealSourceFilter.dll

EmzRealVideoDecFilter.dll

EmzVideoRenderer.dll

EmzWMADecFilter.dll

EmzRealSourceFilter.dll

EzdRealStrmSourceFilter.dll

MMSMenuExtn.dll

obexfile.dll

SamsungPanelFS.dll

Smp4veDmo.dll

URLCatch.dll

also you can register HTC part

MyPieDllParser.dll

PhoneSetting.dll

PicturesExt.dll

HTCMP3DMO.dll

HTCSettings.dll

HTCWMPPlug.dll

BluetoothSetting.dll

gmm_launcher.dll

3. When? in the 2011 builds of wm6.5.3 when you resume from standby CPU activity goes high for 1 - 2 seconds. Also, see the note #8.

I did not notice any other difference. If you tell me when and how maybe I can find a solution.

K1_RegisterOEMappDll.cab

Edited by Keivan Moradi

Guest Keivan Moradi

awantahir your answers are in the previous page.

I Told from the start of the post I'm working on the functionality of the phone. When I find a bug and a solution I would release the new ROM. This way you can use the latest bug fixed rom.

The most important step in fixing a bug is to understand what the bug is. Users of My rom can report bugs and expect me to try to fix the bug. This will increase the cooking speed.

Finally I should say: First day I started to use the kitchen I didn't expect to see these too many bugs. Most of them was not my fault they were in the kitchen from the day 0.

Edited by Keivan Moradi

Guest kkalkan

very fast. Can you give information about how to empty memory. Please be so kind programida yukleyebilirmisin video editor. Roman later load. thank.

Guest Keivan Moradi
very fast. Can you give information about how to empty memory. thank.

which memory? ram? phone memory? there are programs for each one. Clear temp is used to empty phone memory. cleanRAM is used to empty ram. but they are not very effective. you can try them.

You can try one of my LZX Roms. which solves the problem fundamentally.

You can install and you should install most of your programs in my storage.

Please be so kind programida yukleyebilirmisin video editor. Roman later load.
I did not understand your English. Please explain better. I think you told sth in Turkish Language which I don't understand.

CLEARTEMP_V1.3.1.CAB

cleanRAM_2.5.cab

Edited by Keivan Moradi

Guest z720

hi Keivan Moradi, just wonder how much the Storage and program Memory left? Could you share the screenshot in System -> Memory?

Guest kkalkan

man. roma movie editor program prepared by the clip, I wanted to say. turkcesi; romun bos hafiza bilgisi ve birde video editor programi roma yuklermisin sonradan yuklendigi zaman calişmiyor. tesekur...