Bootanimation / Splash Logo.

Guest solidchips

Guest XpressAndy

When I installed CM7 it replaced the first green android man with the sky blue one with skateboard.

I didn't like the sky blue version. SO I flashed one of these files with clockwork.

But only the second GIF animated picture is getting applied and not the 1st one!

How can I get rid of/replace the sky blue android man?

Guest Dr.wOOx

Well, first apologize for my English, I use google translator.

I would like to make a small request if possible. I installed one of your splash image, but now I'd like to have the splash image that comes standard on the GEN2.

Why are not people that put it in the post?.

A greeting and thanks.

Guest ShahinTehShiz

Could I request a Assassins creed type one with the animated loading triangle? Or something along those lines?

Thanks!

Guest solidchips
Could I request a Assassins creed type one with the animated loading triangle? Or something along those lines?

Thanks!

Will do it as soon as i get some time...

Guest XpressAndy
Will do it as soon as i get some time...

Andy Idea how i can do this?

When I installed CM7 it replaced the first green android man with the sky blue one with skateboard.

I didn't like the sky blue version. SO I flashed one of these files with clockwork.

But only the second GIF animated picture is getting applied and not the 1st one!

Guest solidchips
Andy Idea how i can do this?

Tell me which version you installed on your phone, version 1/2....?

Edited by solidchips

Guest jventura
i'll upload the stock splash logo soon...

Hi solidships, I like your themes very much, although I can only see diferences in the logo image, and nothing different on the boot animation! I've installed the 3 and 11b (black background) ones.. I have a Gen1 to Gen2 TPT ZTE Blade, TFT..

I would also like to ask you about the stock splash, could you upload it?

Keep up the good work,

João Ventura

Edit: I've installed the 11 (white background) and on this I can see the boot animation perfectly!

Edited by jventura

Guest jventura

Hi again,

a technical question: How did you create the logo.img file inside the zip? I can't seem to be able to open it on Ubuntu..

If you can point some links about how to create these images and bootanimations, it would be great..

Thanks,

João Ventura

Guest jventura

Hi,

this is very easy, so i've cooked my own boot animation based on the zip files by solidships.

It has the stock green android splash image and a boot animation based on "The Droids series by Dysgenic". Use it at your will..

Hint: Click the boot animation image (the one on the right) to see the animation..

post-820116-1308225444_thumb.jpg

post-820116-1308225466_thumb.jpg

jventura1.zip

Edited by jventura

Guest jventura

Another one with the stock green android splash image and a boot animation based on "The Droids series by Dysgenic". Use it at your will..

Hint: Click the boot animation image (the one on the right) to see the animation..

post-820116-1308227763_thumb.jpg

post-820116-1308227782_thumb.jpg

jventura2.zip

Edited by jventura

Guest jventura

Another one with the stock green android splash image and a boot animation "Android BIOS" by frysee. Use it at your will..

post-820116-1308228347_thumb.jpg

post-820116-1308228358_thumb.jpg

jventura3.zip

Guest jventura

Another one with the stock green android splash image and a boot animation "Android Particle Ring" by aph. Use it at your will..

post-820116-1308228764_thumb.jpg

post-820116-1308228815_thumb.gif

Guest jventura
Another one with the stock green android splash image and a boot animation "Android Particle Ring" by aph. Use it at your will..

The file...

jventura4.zip