• Announcements

• PaulOBrien

Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • PaulOBrien

Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
solidchips

Bootanimation / Splash Logo.

125 posts in this topic

will this work on gen 1 zte racer?

AFAIK, it should work on all blade variants.

Tested on x880 (GEN1/GEN2).

Edited by solidchips

AFAIK, it should work on all blade variants.

Tested on x880 (GEN1/GEN2).

ok then it isnt working for me. i keep getting a error. i dont recall the exact error, but the thing is that despite the error, the bootanimation gets changed. are you familiar with this issue?

can some one get me the boot animation n splash logo for dell xcd35. thanks in advance

Hi,

Does anyone know how I eventually can combine the animations from SolidChips 11b (the carbon raster) with jventura3 (the energystar-boot) ? eg : the energyStar-animation followed by the Android-laser :D

TIA

Dirk

Hi,

Does anyone know how I eventually can combine the animations from SolidChips 11b (the carbon raster) with jventura3 (the energystar-boot) ? eg : the energyStar-animation followed by the Android-laser :D

TIA

Dirk

I am unable to understand, elaborate it.

do you want to combine two animations--android laser + energy star?

I am unable to understand, elaborate it.

do you want to combine two animations--android laser + energy star?

Hi, Tnx for replying :)

Yes, exactly, that's what I'd like. Meaning : when booting the phone after the splash, I'd like to see the EnergyStar-animation. When that ends, I'd like to have it followed by the Androi-laserline from your 11b-animation, in stead of the android-ASCI-animation in jventura3. I tried to replace the *.png's from that second animation with the others, but it seemed not to work :( Hope you can point me in the right direction...

TIA

Dirk

ORIGINAL jventura

post-362897-0-96892100-1316202427_thumb. post-362897-0-53114600-1316202643_thumb.

If possible this sequence here below

post-362897-0-12093900-1316202838_thumb. post-362897-0-03575200-1316202927_thumb.

Edited by dirlan2001

Got it.

Hopefully this is what you want.

Hi,

Thank you very much for your effort :D This is exactly what I liked to see.

If ever you happen to come to Belgium, let me know... I'll keep the beer cold :)

Cheers,

Dirk

Hi,

Thank you very much for your effort :D This is exactly what I liked to see.

If ever you happen to come to Belgium, let me know... I'll keep the beer cold :)

Cheers,

Dirk

Cheers, you are warmly welcome to visit China.

Cheers, you are warmly welcome to visit China.

Solidchips, any possibility of making a WP7 replica splash and boot animation please? :)

Solidchips, any possibility of making a WP7 replica splash and boot animation please? :)

Nice idea., will give it a try.

rockstarszzzz, here it is. WP7 boot animation and splash logo.

I shifted recently to Nexus S, so do let me know how it runs on blade.

Cheers.

WP7_v1.zip

rockstarszzzz, here it is. WP7 boot animation and splash logo.

I shifted recently to Nexus S, so do let me know how it runs on blade.

Cheers.

Hi!

Thanks a lot for putting that together for me!

I am downloading it now, and will give some feedback soon! :)

EDIT: Awesome!! :D

99% as I expected - good quality!

Missed the three dots though - I think it's not-standard WP7 to have dots. So probably the boot animation you made is perfect! But for some reason I thought it had those tiny dots running under it !

Thank you so much! :) Fits well with all other WP7 themed elements :)

Edited by rockstarszzzz

I reposted here: Link

It seemed to be a bigger topic about the same thing.

Edited by Wacky.ddw

I reposted here: Link

It seemed to be a bigger topic about the same thing.

AFAIK, the first splash screen is embedded into kernel, try flashing the stock kernel.

Regards

Faisal

Sorry Plz Ignore this post.

Edited by ThePain

hi,

great thread this ...just wnting to know if you can change the word "android" in flame logo?

thanks

martyrolleyes.gif

Version 10

- Splash logo

- Bootanimation

AFAIK, the first splash screen is embedded into kernel, try flashing the stock kernel.

Regards

Faisal

Where can i find the stock kernal? allmost no one has the MEDION P4310, and the boot image it needs to display is the one after the custom one. So i dont understand why i cant just delete the first one. Or where i can locate the second one so i can just reflash that over the first one.

i am unable to change splash logo.....i use zte racer and when i try to install zip via cwm it is showing error "splash.imp , slash (status 7)"..Pls help :(

i am unable to change splash logo.....i use zte racer and when i try to install zip via cwm it is showing error "splash.imp , slash (status 7)"..Pls help :(

EDIT : i tried to boot and its stuck in boot animation even though screen timeout, haptic feedback working

Edited by massacre^

I allso posted my problem in the ZTE skate section (LINK) and on XDA developers, Seems im not the only one having this problem. But no one seems to know the answer or they just dont understand me...

Edited by Wacky.ddw