Bootanimation / Splash Logo.

Guest solidchips

Guest solidchips

will this work on gen 1 zte racer?

AFAIK, it should work on all blade variants.

Tested on x880 (GEN1/GEN2).

Edited by solidchips

Guest Rahulj85

AFAIK, it should work on all blade variants.

Tested on x880 (GEN1/GEN2).

ok then it isnt working for me. i keep getting a error. i dont recall the exact error, but the thing is that despite the error, the bootanimation gets changed. are you familiar with this issue?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest dirlan2001

Hi,

Does anyone know how I eventually can combine the animations from SolidChips 11b (the carbon raster) with jventura3 (the energystar-boot) ? eg : the energyStar-animation followed by the Android-laser :D

TIA

Dirk

Guest solidchips

Hi,

Does anyone know how I eventually can combine the animations from SolidChips 11b (the carbon raster) with jventura3 (the energystar-boot) ? eg : the energyStar-animation followed by the Android-laser :D

TIA

Dirk

I am unable to understand, elaborate it.

do you want to combine two animations--android laser + energy star?

Guest dirlan2001

I am unable to understand, elaborate it.

do you want to combine two animations--android laser + energy star?

Hi, Tnx for replying :)

Yes, exactly, that's what I'd like. Meaning : when booting the phone after the splash, I'd like to see the EnergyStar-animation. When that ends, I'd like to have it followed by the Androi-laserline from your 11b-animation, in stead of the android-ASCI-animation in jventura3. I tried to replace the *.png's from that second animation with the others, but it seemed not to work :( Hope you can point me in the right direction...

TIA

Dirk

ORIGINAL jventura

post-362897-0-96892100-1316202427_thumb. post-362897-0-53114600-1316202643_thumb.

If possible this sequence here below

post-362897-0-12093900-1316202838_thumb. post-362897-0-03575200-1316202927_thumb.

Edited by dirlan2001

Guest dirlan2001

Hopefully this is what you want.

Hi,

Thank you very much for your effort :D This is exactly what I liked to see.

If ever you happen to come to Belgium, let me know... I'll keep the beer cold :)

Cheers,

Dirk

Guest solidchips

Hi,

Thank you very much for your effort :D This is exactly what I liked to see.

If ever you happen to come to Belgium, let me know... I'll keep the beer cold :)

Cheers,

Dirk

Cheers, you are warmly welcome to visit China.

Guest rockstarszzzz

rockstarszzzz, here it is. WP7 boot animation and splash logo.

I shifted recently to Nexus S, so do let me know how it runs on blade.

Cheers.

Hi!

Thanks a lot for putting that together for me!

I am downloading it now, and will give some feedback soon! :)

EDIT: Awesome!! :D

99% as I expected - good quality!

Missed the three dots though - I think it's not-standard WP7 to have dots. So probably the boot animation you made is perfect! But for some reason I thought it had those tiny dots running under it !

Thank you so much! :) Fits well with all other WP7 themed elements :)

Edited by rockstarszzzz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest solidchips

I reposted here: Link

It seemed to be a bigger topic about the same thing.

AFAIK, the first splash screen is embedded into kernel, try flashing the stock kernel.

Regards

Faisal

Guest SLFBLADE

hi,

great thread this ...just wnting to know if you can change the word "android" in flame logo?

thanks

martyrolleyes.gif

Version 10

- Splash logo

- Bootanimation

Guest Wacky.ddw

AFAIK, the first splash screen is embedded into kernel, try flashing the stock kernel.

Regards

Faisal

Where can i find the stock kernal? allmost no one has the MEDION P4310, and the boot image it needs to display is the one after the custom one. So i dont understand why i cant just delete the first one. Or where i can locate the second one so i can just reflash that over the first one.

Guest massacre^

i am unable to change splash logo.....i use zte racer and when i try to install zip via cwm it is showing error "splash.imp , slash (status 7)"..Pls help :(

Guest massacre^

i am unable to change splash logo.....i use zte racer and when i try to install zip via cwm it is showing error "splash.imp , slash (status 7)"..Pls help :(

EDIT : i tried to boot and its stuck in boot animation even though screen timeout, haptic feedback working

Edited by massacre^

Guest Wacky.ddw

I allso posted my problem in the ZTE skate section (LINK) and on XDA developers, Seems im not the only one having this problem. But no one seems to know the answer or they just dont understand me...

Edited by Wacky.ddw

• 3 weeks later...