Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
opc100

No IMEI number

7 posts in this topic

So after installing Swedish Spring I've got no IMEI number. I converted from Gen 1 to Gen 2, then installed Swedish Spring. I've read that it could be a problem with the conversion but I don't understand any of the solutions I've found. Can anyone help?

I lost my IMEI number when I TPTed a stock gen 2 to gen 1 Rom back on to the phone so I put the gen 1 to gen 2 TPT Rom back on and the IMEI came back ok so I put a different stock Rom on and it went back to stock orange UK ok this time?

OK, so I have a new channel1.nvm which contains my original IMEI number, but all the instructions on how to get that onto my phone are extremely unclear. Is there anyone, and I know this is a huge ask, that could write some clearer instructions?

I also have the same problem with my blade. Is there any solution for this? Help help help needed.

let me tell you that how can repair this problem,please download this zip file [ http://www.vdisk.cn/down/index/11464375 ]and unzip get a image.bin file, then new folder named" image" at root of SDcard. pick the image.bin into SDcard>image folder,next power off your MobilePhone, you must be enter T flash update not is Recovery. :) i'm chinese and 17 years old,english is not well, so....

Edited by Zoplor

let me tell you that how can repair this problem,please download this zip file [ http://www.vdisk.cn/.../index/11464375 ]and unzip get a image.bin file, then new folder named" image" at root of SDcard. pick the image.bin into SDcard>image folder,next power off your MobilePhone, you must be enter T flash update not is Recovery. :) i'm chinese and 17 years old,english is not well, so....

Man. Thank you very much. You are the best :)) I have googled the whole day for the solution of the network problem...