ZTE Skate

Guest Tallyberto

Guest Tallyberto

Hi All,

I currently have the ZTE Blade and really like the phone, however, heard rumours of a ZTE 'Skate' which is pretty much a Desire HD (which I used to own)

Anyone know when its coming out?

I would really like to upgrade to the Skate as the only thing I miss about the Desire HD is the screen size!

Anyone else looking forward to this phone?

Cheers,

Tal

Guest jeddy1
Hi All,

I currently have the ZTE Blade and really like the phone, however, heard rumours of a ZTE 'Skate' which is pretty much a Desire HD (which I used to own)

Anyone know when its coming out?

I would really like to upgrade to the Skate as the only thing I miss about the Desire HD is the screen size!

Anyone else looking forward to this phone?

Cheers,

Tal

well we already have 2 threads about ZTE SKATE and we are talking about it and u start a new topic just to ask your own question!???? you could not get in one of this of 2 threads and ask about this? yes many are looking about this but just if now it has an ARMv7 processor !!!

sorry i am not being bad at u but just telling u that u should better search threads about this and then post.. have a goodnight fro me :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest ThermalDroid

Any news about this phone.How much will be the price in United kingdom.And when the phone will appear to the store

Be patient young one;]

Guest fattybacon

Be patient young one;]

Oooh sounds intriguing. Work in a store?

I keep asking in Orange stores and they either haven't heard of it (sackable offence in my book) or when we check the front of house system it's just marked as coming soon.

Guest Atomix86

Nobody know the price it will retail from Orange at, but best guesses (taking into account subsidies) are around the £150 mark.