Site Notice - We are currently investigating an issue with missing download links. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. PaulOBrien

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

Amazon MP3 APK patched to remove region check (for Cloud Player)

25 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Updated 11/03/13!

This is the Amazon MP3 APK patched to the remove the region check (to allow you to use the Cloud Player for example if your locale is not set to en_US).

You'll need to uninstall your existing version first (as this is re-signed), and you won't be able to update this version via the Market.

P

amazonmp3ss.png

Posted · Report post

This is the Amazon MP3 APK patched to the remove the region check (to allow you to use the Cloud Player for example if your locale is not set to en_US).

You'll need to uninstall your existing version first (as this is re-signed), and you won't be able to update this version via the Market.

http://www.mediafire.com/?otua4opbl0gfa

P

Excellent.

Thanks for that, I can now avoid screwing up the default location of google searches and still access cloud player. Perfect :P

Posted · Report post

Thanks for this!

But how can I upload my music to the Cloud Player? The website recognises my computer to be from the UK.

Posted · Report post

HI Paul,

the link you sent doesn't seem to work.

It says it's a private folder...or something like that

COuld you please re upload?

thanks

Posted · Report post

HI Paul,

the link you sent doesn't seem to work.

It says it's a private folder...or something like that

COuld you please re upload?

thanks

Pleaseeeee??? :D

thanks

Posted · Report post

Link updated.

P

Posted · Report post

Paul thanks for the information & link

Posted · Report post

Link updated.

P

Thanks Paul

Posted · Report post

Looks like Amazon have released a new version of the MP3 app today.

Hopefully Paul can find time to work his region free magic on it soon.

Posted · Report post

Download updated to the new version! :)

P

Posted · Report post

Download updated to the new version! :)

P

Excellent :rolleyes:

Thank you very much for that Paul :rolleyes:

Posted · Report post

Working great! Thanks paul!

Posted · Report post

P

Paul,

it's been a while since you last released a patched version of the Amazon player.

Any chance of an update ?

Posted · Report post

Updated 23/05/12!

:)

P

Posted (edited) · Report post

Updated 23/05/12!

P

Hi Paul,

I have decompiled the new 2.7.1 APK and was wondering in which way you removed the location check? Did you change the en_US locale to represent all or did you block the location check on startup? I dont know if that would work because it seems the isDetectedLocaleSupported method is called at other times....

I'd appreciate any tips cause ive been playing with this for a couple of hours now and the few ways i have tried have failed :(

First time I have been playing with Android apps maybe I am just missing something simple!

Edited by furyau

Posted · Report post

IT'S AWESUM.Amazon MP3 is not available in my country.So is nothing gona happen to me if I download mp3 from non supported countries using this awesome app

Posted · Report post

Updated! :)

P

Posted · Report post

I cannot purchase the MP3's

1 Click error appear

Please help me

Posted · Report post

Hi Paul - do you have any plans to release the updated version of the Amazon MP3 app with region check removed? Version 3.0.2 was released with improved speed and reduced time to playback.

Would be fantastic if this is possible.

Cheers

Posted · Report post

Hi Paul - do you have any plans to release the updated version of the Amazon MP3 app with region check removed? Version 3.0.2 was released with improved speed and reduced time to playback.

Would be fantastic if this is possible.

Cheers

I'll take a look!

Posted · Report post

I'll take a look!

P

That would great - they're up to version 3.0.3 now :-)

Posted · Report post

Sorry to bug, but have you had a chance to see if you can remove the region check at all?

Thank you!

Posted · Report post

Sorry FooFooNZ, i've been away with family for Christmas / NY and catching up with work.

I've just bumped it up my to-do list. Which locale are you in?

P

Posted · Report post

Sorry, only just saw your reply, I need to subscribe to this thread.

I'm in New Zealand and am unable to download the app from the Play store, so getting from here was the only way I could access my uploaded music on the go.

I can use the Web version on my PC as well as the Desktop app.

Posted · Report post

Hi there, have you had any luck with removing the region check at all? Thanks in advance :-)