qcsblhd_cfgdata.mbn

recovery.img

splash.img

system.img

userdata.img

--------------------------------------------------------

Any version of these files would be greatly appreciated,

i also need some help finding the file that controls the screen of phone

and help extracting/building .img files such as system.img.

Thank you everyone

Edit:1 also i need a x850 complete system.img for tpt flashing any version would be great

Edit:2 Ok so i have got my hands on partition.mbn and partition_zte.mbn for the racer, im not sure what country or version these files are, i need the rest of the rom.

i have tried to compile a system.img using Telstra's system folder and mkcramfs i have a .img now but fastboot has a remote write failure when trying to flash.

Edited by AlexG1990

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dakill

You are lucky, I recently almost bricked my phone, searched for hours and found it!

It is a chinese image, so be prepared to find your way through the menus and change it to english.

Camera does not work in this image, so you better have a backup of your stock ROM.

The ROM is available at http://u.115.com/file/f082f11464 and includes all these files, needed for a TPT flash.

To flash it you will need USDL_P726CV1.00.00, google for "v880_conversion_recovery" and you will find a package v880_conversion_recovery.zip, that

contains this flasher.

The cellphone must be in "download mode", you follow these steps:

1 - remove the battery

2 - press Vol + and Vol - simultaneously

3 - without releasing the buttons, plug in the USB cable

4 - wait for windows to find the device, i suggest you to keep Device Manager open and watching for any changes

5 - now you can release the buttons.

The flasher is in chinese, but after you open it there is a button, "English Version". click it, close the flasher and open it again.

Configure the flasher to connect to the right COM port, choose the option "Download", set the directory where the ROM is stored and click "Start All" to flash.

Good luck!

Hey guys,

Im currently in need of a zte racer image folder including these files

amss.mbn

amsshd.mbn

appsboot.mbn

appsboothd.mbn

boot.img

cefs.mbn

oemsbl.mbn

oemsblhd.mbn

partition.mbn

partition_zte.mbn

qcsbl.mbn

qcsblhd_cfgdata.mbn

recovery.img

splash.img

system.img

userdata.img

--------------------------------------------------------

Any version of these files would be greatly appreciated,

i also need some help finding the file that controls the screen of phone

and help extracting/building .img files such as system.img.

Thank you everyone

Edit:1 also i need a x850 complete system.img for tpt flashing any version would be great

Edit:2 Ok so i have got my hands on partition.mbn and partition_zte.mbn for the racer, im not sure what country or version these files are, i need the rest of the rom.

i have tried to compile a system.img using Telstra's system folder and mkcramfs i have a .img now but fastboot has a remote write failure when trying to flash.

Guest rickywyatt

just to say if anyone that uses this it is dangerous if it goes wrong it will kill your phone and if it goes will it will change your first boot screen and it may change your partitions sizes e.g:- system size may change and just to let you no i killed 3 racers when playing with this

Guest Shadowtrance

Yea i messed with this lastnite, i dunno why. I was bored and felt brave. haha

But it wasn't very interesting, all worked fine. Then i wiped and restored back to my previous version rom (the CM7 [Android 2.3.4] Mooncake v1.100, based on cyanogenmod7 nightly 100 by TigTex) and everything seems normal except the first boot splash image which is slightly annoying and can't figure out how to change it. :P

Besides that its working fine after messing with those files. I was half expecting a dead phone, guess i was lucky.

Honestly forget what the original partition sizes were but according to "Quick System Info Pro" app it says my Internal Storage is 296MB Total, 197MB free, System Storage is 150MB Total, 20MB Free.

Double checked that with the "FreeSpace" app, says the same, System - 150MB, 20 MB free, Data - 295MB, 196MB free.

Any idea how to get rid of/change that boot image or am i stuck with it? Doesn't really matter but if i can change it, it would be good. ;)

Guest dakill
just to say if anyone that uses this it is dangerous if it goes wrong it will kill your phone and if it goes will it will change your first boot screen and it may change your partitions sizes e.g:- system size may change and just to let you no i killed 3 racers when playing with this

Yeah, i did it as a last resort, my phone was really messed up.

about the partition sizes, it looks its the same as stock roms,

according to /proc/mtd on the new rom and the system.info file of

a romdump of a stock rom (layouts identical)

Guest rickywyatt

once done you cant get your boot screen back unless your network has a t.p.t rom for you phone about the partition layouts

if you download 1.2 version of the rom it will change the partition layouts so it more like the blade

Guest dakill

luckily i ve downloaded the 1.1 version (i found it on a post you made here in this forum, so i really should thank you for saving my phone =] ).

i am really not bothered by the new boot screen, i prefer a "wo" boot screen than my phone before the flash (damage caused by LCD Density Changer 3.0):

2d8e02d60a.jpg

my only resort was the tpt flash because usb debugging was disabled on the phone, and it couldn't enter fasboot mode (maybe the stock bootloader had it disabled by the carrier)

then after that i went to install clockwork mod and re-install the "clockworkmod able" stock rom i found in the topic about "stock roms"

once done you cant get your boot screen back unless your network has a t.p.t rom for you phone about the partition layouts

if you download 1.2 version of the rom it will change the partition layouts so it more like the blade

Edited by dakill

Guest rickywyatt

you never have to do a t.p.t as you could have toke the battery out and put back in hold the vol + button the tap the power button it would only boot to the first boot screen and the red led would stay lite then you could have flashed the recovery then once done you could have rebooted into the recovery and flashed one of the custom roms or one of the defult roms

i only think that gen2 phones have fastboot blocked hope this helps people out

Guest buzzhaina

Guys can i ask for a help other than the ongoing topic... can i get wifi adhocks to appear by any patch... am using rexchuns 2.2 final rom.. even on stock rom it doesnt..thank you

Edited by buzzhaina

• 1 month later...
Guest Vlatko25

Yea i messed with this lastnite, i dunno why. I was bored and felt brave. haha

But it wasn't very interesting, all worked fine. Then i wiped and restored back to my previous version rom (the CM7 [Android 2.3.4] Mooncake v1.100, based on cyanogenmod7 nightly 100 by TigTex) and everything seems normal except the first boot splash image which is slightly annoying and can't figure out how to change it. :P

Besides that its working fine after messing with those files. I was half expecting a dead phone, guess i was lucky.

Honestly forget what the original partition sizes were but according to "Quick System Info Pro" app it says my Internal Storage is 296MB Total, 197MB free, System Storage is 150MB Total, 20MB Free.

Double checked that with the "FreeSpace" app, says the same, System - 150MB, 20 MB free, Data - 295MB, 196MB free.

Any idea how to get rid of/change that boot image or am i stuck with it? Doesn't really matter but if i can change it, it would be good. ;)

the program does not recognize my phone

Guest Rahulj85

You are lucky, I recently almost bricked my phone, searched for hours and found it!

It is a chinese image, so be prepared to find your way through the menus and change it to english.

Camera does not work in this image, so you better have a backup of your stock ROM.

The ROM is available at http://u.115.com/file/f082f11464 and includes all these files, needed for a TPT flash.

To flash it you will need USDL_P726CV1.00.00, google for "v880_conversion_recovery" and you will find a package v880_conversion_recovery.zip, that

contains this flasher.

The cellphone must be in "download mode", you follow these steps:

1 - remove the battery

2 - press Vol + and Vol - simultaneously

3 - without releasing the buttons, plug in the USB cable

4 - wait for windows to find the device, i suggest you to keep Device Manager open and watching for any changes

5 - now you can release the buttons.

The flasher is in chinese, but after you open it there is a button, "English Version". click it, close the flasher and open it again.

Configure the flasher to connect to the right COM port, choose the option "Download", set the directory where the ROM is stored and click "Start All" to flash.

Good luck!

the link doesnt let me download..is there a mirror link?

Guest Rahulj85

the link doesnt let me download..is there a mirror link?

I was able to access the link and download the rom. I used burstram method to flash the firmware and then restored my backup(containting CWM recovery ) via fastboot. After that i flashed b08 rom and now my phone is up and running..only problem i am facing is that i am not able to restore my imei and which is why my phone is not getting registered on the operator's network.

Guest darkmad

I was able to access the link and download the rom. I used burstram method to flash the firmware and then restored my backup(containting CWM recovery ) via fastboot. After that i flashed b08 rom and now my phone is up and running..only problem i am facing is that i am not able to restore my imei and which is why my phone is not getting registered on the operator's network.

Search a topics about blade on instructions how to restore an IMEI but keep in mind that in racer's channel1.nvm IMEI is located at offset 0x1105, not 0x1215 as it is in blade.

Guest Vlatko25

Search a topics about blade on instructions how to restore an IMEI but keep in mind that in racer's channel1.nvm IMEI is located at offset 0x1105, not 0x1215 as it is in blade.

i have sucsessfuly update my zte racer with tpt files,with the help of malshenzu.com

My phone is now MTS 916 2.2.2

everything ok and fully working

no bugs :D

thanks to malshenzu.com tutorials

Edited by Vlatko25

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rahulj85

is there a way around to change the boot screen?

• 3 months later...
Guest gagan313

i have sucsessfuly update my zte racer with tpt files,with the help of malshenzu.com

My phone is now MTS 916 2.2.2

everything ok and fully working

no bugs :D

thanks to malshenzu.com tutorials

can you dhow me how to update please.. i have uk zte racer and want to update ..biggrin.gif

• 1 year later...