Site Notice - We are currently investigating an issue with missing download links. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. PaulOBrien

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM][GingerBread]CM7 working on Gen2 ZTE Light/V9 [2011-08-15]

531 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Ok, will try again later. So I assume you are using this latest release too? Is it ok? Thanks.

The latest update 0819 haa some code clean up and usb host mode support which works fantastically

Posted · Report post

Thanks all, tried the latest 819 release and all is good, seem much more responsive than the 815 release. Thanks to KK for the great work done......

BTW Gaz, what is the USB host mode for? Or should I ask when do one use it?

Posted (edited) · Report post

My home button didn't work after use 819 release, any body have the same problem as me?

Edited by kiting

Posted · Report post

My home button didn't work after use 819 release, any body have the same problem as me?

Mine is working fine, no problem.....did you try rebooting?

Posted · Report post

Does anyone know if this rom works on a v9 +

Posted · Report post

Mine is working fine, no problem.....did you try rebooting?

i try this rom for the second time, and now my home button work. thanx....

Posted · Report post

Richard, thank you, it works now with default and Dolphin browsers.

Regarding the Flash 10.2, I installed the honeycomb_install_flash_player_10.2.155.67.apk (attached).

regards,

PQdzung

Can you give me a link for 10.2 please

Posted · Report post

Can you give me a link for 10.2 please

Richard, I did not quite remember the link once I had got the file, so I attached it to the previous reply - you just need to rename to .apk.

anyway looking at my browser history, it may be this link

http://androiddownloadapk.com/download-android-apk.asp?honeycomb-install-flash-player-10-2-155-67/1295

although if you search by the filename honeycomb_install_flash_player_10.2, there are plenty.

PQDzung

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Anyone have this problem of not being able to wake the Tab up after going to sleep(eg.screen goes off)? I seem to encounter this problem twice now and each time I have to remove the battery and perform a cold boot. I am on the new 0819 ROM......if anyone encounter this problem and knows of a fix, pls let me(us) know here....

Thanks

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Anyone have this problem of not being able to wake the Tab up after going to sleep(eg.screen goes off)? I seem to encounter this problem twice now and each time I have to remove the battery and perform a cold boot. I am on the new 0819 ROM......if anyone encounter this problem and knows of a fix, pls let me(us) know here....

Thanks

Do you have you're CPU minimum set to low? If it is set to low it can't wake up.I run mine flat out all the time 806mhz

Posted · Report post

Do you have you're CPU minimum set to low? If it is set to low it can't wake up.I run mine flat out all the time 806mhz

Hi, I am running at 245 when that issue occur, you are lucky to be able to get as high as 806! I can only go as far as 768, any higher causes my Tab to reboot....

I am slowly removing some spots to see if that is the cause.....

Posted · Report post

I have 2 that run at 806 and third one only runs at 748 .all these three don't have a problem going down to 245 but with such a big variation in top speed your v9 could have a problem. Btw I've had one v9 on an older build of cm7 only run at 768 and when I upgraded it went back up to 806

Posted · Report post

Can I reset to factory condition without Clockwordmod easily or is that not possible? I have installed CyanogenMod-7.1.0-RC1-V9-Kang.

I will sell my zte v9 and have not backup the original rom.

Thx.

Posted · Report post

@Lassito : I think there is a thread on the front page that will give you instructions to re-install back the stock ROM Froyo...

Posted · Report post

hey guys i got a major problem here.

i just installed the cm7 from the first post and well to say the calibration is off is the understatement of the year. when i go to select the power off i have to push on the opposite side of the screen, WTF?

Posted · Report post

hey guys i got a major problem here.

i just installed the cm7 from the first post and well to say the calibration is off is the understatement of the year. when i go to select the power off i have to push on the opposite side of the screen, WTF?

No big issue, go open up your main drawer, go to bottom and you should see an apps for screen calibration, do that and all will be fine(I am assuming you flashed the 0815 copy).....

Posted · Report post

There is a new release ROM on the Swedish side (date 09-21), anyone tried it yet? Any feedback? Downloading now to try....

Posted · Report post

2011-09-21: Nothing new labeled. A little cosmetic differences in the sensor code. 2011-09-20: Använder2.6.35.7kärnan. Detendajag know that intefungerarär USB Host mode. Another novelty is that the sensor lib: a now egenkompilerad and g-sensor works better now, and games such as Shakya Tower Cubes Free is now possible to play.

Posted · Report post

There is a new release ROM on the Swedish side (date 09-21), anyone tried it yet? Any feedback? Downloading now to try....

It's test builds with using the 2.6.35.7 kernel. Works very well but USB host mode has been disabled due to compile errors.

Also g-sensor games works better with this release.

Posted · Report post

Thanks kaffe and Richard...download and flashed and all is good, USB host mode not important to me at the moment, but this new kernel is good, everything seem lighter now, respond is quicker too!

Many many thanks to you kaffe!

Posted · Report post

hey guys i still can't get the data working iv'e changed apns and everything but i can't get 3g working still, any ideas?

Posted · Report post

hey guys i still can't get the data working iv'e changed apns and everything but i can't get 3g working still, any ideas?

Suggest to re-download the ROM again and reflash, always wipe.