To increase RAM ! use MinFreeManager

Guest l3ong91

Guest l3ong91

Just downloaded MinFreeManager, and it seems that the device runs smoother and lower RAM usage after tweaking the settings.

Below is the link and the guide to tweak the settings.

MinFreeManager: http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?p=702771

How MinFreeManager works: http://www.androidcentral.com/fine-tuning-...s-multi-tasking

Best Settings for MinFreeManager: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=637650

You guys can have a try and share your opinion with the app.

Guest l3ong91

On my device, previously installed with AdvancedTask Manager, and tonnes of apps, it always left around 30 to 40mb. But now, I uninstalled ATM, and install with MinFreeManager, my device runs smoother and the Ram available has increase to 50mb, does not really have a vast difference, but at least I got more RAM to use.

Edited by l3ong91

Guest xcavs
On my device, previously installed with AdvancedTask Manager, and tonnes of apps, it always left around 30 to 40mb. But now, I uninstalled ATM, and install with MinFreeManager, my device runs smoother and the Ram available has increase to 50mb, does not really have a vast difference, but at least I got more RAM to use.

Do you follow the best settings like the one in the link above?

Guest l3ong91

Yes, but i have not reboot my device yet and the RAM left is about 50+ mb.

After reboot, I get 82MB ram available. :P

Edited by l3ong91

Guest andylau

mine has about 70M+ RAM available all the time,with advanced taskman and Auto Memory Manager(set to positive) :P

here is the files

ps:my iso version reboot itself almost once a day,especially when the battery is full of charge or 90%+

_______51902___________________Auto_Memory_Manager_Premium_V2.1.7.4.zip

_____________________________________advanced_taskman5.4.zip

Guest l3ong91
mine has about 70M+ RAM available all the time,with advanced taskman and Auto Memory Manager(set to positive) :P

here is the files

ps:my iso version reboot itself almost once a day,especially when the battery is full of charge or 90%+

What settings did you apply when you use both apps? set to aggresive? Can you please describe the settings here.

Guest andylau
What settings did you apply when you use both apps? set to aggresive? Can you please describe the settings here.

for advanced taskman ,i use it to close process every time after unlocking the screen,just close all(you can add this widget"end all" to the screen)

for Auto Memory Manager,i just set it to aggresive(i have said set it to positive,sorry for my bad english),if you like you can also set the number of each parameter just like MinFreeManager,they are almost the same except Auto Memory Manager has 3 settings(defalut,balanced and aggresive) for you to apply

Guest hirophang

hello guys, this MinFreeManager work very nice on my phone,

my phone get smoother & nicer!!

however, i am facing 1 problems,

it wont remember my setting & wont start on the boot,

therefore everytime i reboot,

i need to loaded the setting from custom preset & apply it,

which is very annoying,

do u guys know any solution for my situations?

Thanks!

Guest superdupersianz
hello guys, this MinFreeManager work very nice on my phone,

my phone get smoother & nicer!!

however, i am facing 1 problems,

it wont remember my setting & wont start on the boot,

therefore everytime i reboot,

i need to loaded the setting from custom preset & apply it,

which is very annoying,

do u guys know any solution for my situations?

Thanks!

Have you try "Apply on boot"?

Or you may try another one, it's called Auto Killer Minfree Manager, works the same way, but more options and rooms for customisation. It will automatically saves the settings you applied and by default set it on boot.

Guest hirophang
Have you try "Apply on boot"?

Or you may try another one, it's called Auto Killer Minfree Manager, works the same way, but more options and rooms for customisation. It will automatically saves the settings you applied and by default set it on boot.

ya i try "Apply on boot" already,

but is still not working.

ok i go have a try Auto Killer Minfree Manager now..

tq btw!!

After Try, the Auto Killer Minfree Manager work perfectly on boot!

thanks you very much superdupersianz for the recommendations!

Edited by hirophang