If you need un original boot image, i can send you

Regards,

MG

Hi everybody

My camera settings failed after root. Camera rotated 180 degree

I ahd the some problem

MG

Hi,

I have a new Huawei U8800 running build U8800V100R001C00B135SP01.

I have read on this forum that i better not install superboot on this version, so i would like to upgrade my phone to version B136. Does anyone have a working link for the B136 stock rom? The url in the wiki is not working.

Thx!

Just install Clockworkmod and then install custom ROM. Here is some instructions http://android.modac...-huawei-u8800/.

I install Clockworkmod but I dont understand how to instal custum ROM. where I could download the custom ROM zip file?

I ahd the some problem

MG

Same here. 180 degrees rotated plus colours are purely blue. After taking the old image file error is gone.

I upgraded ROM to V100R001C00B518G001(Beta1.0)(Overseas Normal)(Gingerbread), and I can't Superroot using this .img file (keeps rebooting)

Is it possible if I backup boot.img, install SuperUser, remove all unnecessary application, and then back to original boot.img ?

Thanks.

I upgraded ROM to V100R001C00B518G001(Beta1.0)(Overseas Normal)(Gingerbread), and I can't Superroot using this .img file (keeps rebooting)

Superboot is designed for 2.2 Froyo and was created for use with B136, so no it will not work.

Is it possible if I backup boot.img, install SuperUser, remove all unnecessary application, and then back to original boot.img ?

Thanks.

Yep should work fine, you can use Root Explorer or Similar to remove apps :)

why can't don't link not show underline only there are no link show on some of underline words