touch sensitive "buttons"

Guest de_shepherd

Guest de_shepherd

Anyone with one of these comment on how well the touch sensitive buttons work ... I read reviews of other phones with such non-mechanical buttons which indicate they can be fiddly to use ... you can't tell if the phone has received the press so either you release and find it hasn't responded or you keep pressing and find it responds to a long press instead of a tap!

Guest Poulsen8r
Anyone with one of these comment on how well the touch sensitive buttons work ... I read reviews of other phones with such non-mechanical buttons which indicate they can be fiddly to use ... you can't tell if the phone has received the press so either you release and find it hasn't responded or you keep pressing and find it responds to a long press instead of a tap!

The buttons are fine. I mean, they work properly what else can I say. Haptic works fine and the buttons are spaced nicely (and are in a good order) so you always press the right one.

Guest That-Guy

I saw a review of another android phone that had these buttons and the buttons back light changes colour when pressed, that would be cool :P

Guest Poulsen8r
I saw a review of another android phone that had these buttons and the buttons back light changes colour when pressed, that would be cool <_<

That would be awesome! :P Anyone up for some hardware modding :rolleyes:

Guest de_shepherd
The buttons are fine. I mean, they work properly what else can I say. Haptic works fine and the buttons are spaced nicely (and are in a good order) so you always press the right one.

.. so you get vibrate (?sounds as well) feedback from the phone when it recognizes the press? certainly that seems to work ok with the keyboard on my pulse so sounds as if its not an issue

Guest Poulsen8r

No sounds (only for certain things Swype, dialer, probably others). Yeah vibrate does work well to let you know if you have/haven't pressed the button.