[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest 9Lukas5

Trip please include this MOD

http://forums.miuian...ia-volume-press

PLEASE!!!

Yeah trip, that would be really great. As I can remember it's implemented in Cm7 also (don't know cm6), and I have used it very often there, cause I disabled the music player in the lockscreen on the screen, cause sometimes my display was acivated in my bag and then I pressed forward or backward while I went. But now I haven't the volume key control, too. So, if you get time for it, it would be great. Or maybe you can make it to your addonpack....

Regards,

L

Guest Cyberman_NI

Lovin the sound of this new version so much my geek meter is near is near of the scale!!! :o :P

Trip will soon need a bodyguard, girlfriends and wives everywhere are not happy! B)

Can't be much left to make this final...

Loving you hard work as always, but please don't let it spoil your relationship or your work mate.

TEAM TRIP!!!!

:lol: @jazzloco and your pg-13 comment, like lancez wee are all grown up geeks here :P

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest donnytuco

Yeah trip, that would be really great. As I can remember it's implemented in Cm7 also (don't know cm6), and I have used it very often there, cause I disabled the music player in the lockscreen on the screen, cause sometimes my display was acivated in my bag and then I pressed forward or backward while I went. But now I haven't the volume key control, too. So, if you get time for it, it would be great. Or maybe you can make it to your addonpack....

Regards,

L

yep that would be great too

Guest Lord_Baal

I install ARC Launcher on 1.5.2. Place widget on Homescreen FC. Anyone an Idee??

I had the Same problem that you did With arc Launcher. Several pages ago, Chris posted an SE Launcher that Fully worked.

There you Go!

SELauncher.rar

Guest Oodie
I tried that but it just froze them all on 'buffering' it stopped it freezing but wouldn't play them lol
Try fixing permissions in x rec :-B Edited by Oodie

Guest Johnny_T

Topic is obsolete, will probably soon be closed when Lancez arrives. Move on everyone. :)

really great!!! waiting for the new topic. "TripNMiUI Final ver" :D

Guest Homie1

I had the Same problem that you did With arc Launcher. Several pages ago, Chris posted an SE Launcher that Fully worked.

There you Go!

Build date is 2.2.2011. Any newer version ??