[ROM] [08-08] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.5.2 & 1.2.4 Gingerbread! - NEW UPDATE FOR ROAD 2

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest qwer23
Awesome rom trip.... A++... fastest so far

camera illusion is showing distorted image..... any fix?

Turn off full screen mode in camera illusion

Guest PhrozenFear

I saw that same fix for the FC issue, but I haven't tried it yet. Debating switching my other phone (which is a Captivate) to the new MiUI, but I'm kinda liking the 1.5.20 build, since it seems a bit more stable.

The newest bug I found (aside from the already reported Wifi issues), was that when setting up your Google account, the only thing you can sync is your gmail. You can't sync your contacts or your calendars (which, unfortunately, I need badly). My contacts are all my GMail / GVoice contacts, so I kinda have to have them. Makes it a lot simpler to save multiple numbers to one contact, rather than through the SIM so it goes <name>/m, <name>/h, and so on and so forth. Not to mention the fact that my old SIM can only hold something like 255 numbers...

And I have this bug on both TripNBB 2.1.65, as well as 2.1.67. So I'm pretty sure it's not a baseband issue.

So, not sure if that's a MiUI bug or a Trip bug, but I have to go back to the 0.3.5 myself, again, need Wifi. With only 500MB of data a month, I gotta ration it. Otherwise I'd be on UD in a heartbeat.

Guest flashfire

hello

im new user

sorry for my bad english

i have problems with new rom

svox, atilt 3d labyrith,videocam illusion and any more apps not working with this rom "install failed"

app2sd remove apps to sd not working

on my hd2 with miui 1.6.3 working all apps

please fix the bugs in this rom

thx for theme manager fix can you translate to german or englisch

this fix is in chinesish

thx

Edited by flashfire

Guest iptelesys
hello

im new user

sorry for my bad english

i have problems with new rom

svox, atilt 3d labyrith,videocam illusion and any more apps not working with this rom "install failed"

app2sd remove apps to sd not working

on my hd2 with miui 1.6.3 working all apps

please fix the bugs in this rom

thx for theme manager fix can you translate to german or englisch

this fix is in chinesish

thx

Hi

Vegette only picks up Camera at 3mega pixel on 0.5.0

Thanks

Guest brainz
Apps installed fine for me mate, through titanium and market (on both UD and 0.4.0)

Try BB67 with the BB65 kernel or the custom BB that Trip posted on the CM7 rom thread, these options have stopped the Radio-Bouncing for me

hey bro how to you fix wifi on UD??

Guest flashfire

soory this rom have any bugs (0.3.5 is not better)

i have bootloops

any apps not working

german language is buggy

@trip

please please fixed the any problems

Guest brainz

UD version Bug report:

Wifi error

Apps2sd still aint wokring

============================

Improvements:

============================

Very stable

Very VERY FAST

Theme manager now working

Guest freeman2k

Hi Trip,

There is a tiny bit of issue that I want to complain.

The font you use for this ROM cannot display many languages, such as Vietnamese(I am Vietnamese), Japanese, Korean ... even though they are in Unicode.

I have many songs with title in these languages, so it is really annoying.

In your previous ROM (0.2.0) the font displayed these language just fine.

I know that you have more priority problems, but if you have time, I hope you can change the current font to the another one.

Keep on a good work.

Guest glim9981

Thanks..TripN..for this amazing ROM...I using 2.3.4 with my X10i..What a joyful experience.. :D :D

U sure fixed a lot of thing which i have problem with previous version...Now I will use this will be one of my Daily ROM (another will be your TripNFroyo MIUI)..

Using verison 0.4 on BB67 with March 2011 Kernel...Everything working as stated in the OP.

Your ROM is getting better and better ...towards the BEST!!!

Guest xoot7aa7

Hey, no one answered my previous question

Where can I get the BB65 kernel which I can use with this ROM along with BB67? Thanks for any help.

Guest Mohan Reddy Parvatham
Is there any way to recover a backup from the froyo version of miui backup in this gingerbread version?

Goto /SDCARD/MIUI_backup and copy the contents of Backup's to /SDCARD/MIUI/......

Guest brainz

Bug report on TripNMIUI UD version:

+ Strange WLODs when i was going through the menus, settings, personal, etc and all of a sudden a WLOD appears this has happened 3 times in a row now....

Iam using tripNBB 67 and did a fresh install, deleted all factory settings, wiped cache, data, system etc...

Edited by brainz

Guest allseeing
in 4.0 a lot of fc in settings options when change the ringtones or modifing a theme or restoring a backup

That never happend with version 0.3.5 :D

Guest Atanu89
hey bro how to you fix wifi on UD??

Hey bro, I cant get WIFI to work on UD only works on 0.4.0, i might have mixed it up on the post because I was switiching between the two all day.

I have found that both UD and 0.4.0 are less stable than 0.3.5 so I have reverted back quite happily. Although the newer versions were insanely faster.

What I am noticing now though with all of trips latest GB MIUI roms is that when using launcher pro, it constanly has to re-load all the widgets...

Any one else having this problem?

Its quite a big issue for me as it lags like h*ll

Cheers

A

Guest Atanu89
in 4.0 a lot of fc in settings options when change the ringtones or modifing a theme or restoring a backup

+1 also noted this, but it sort of settled down once the phone cached abit, but the sms bug was to evident for me to stay on either 0.4.0 or UD.

Handcent only solved the problem momentarily as I found that I was recieving sms really late.

0.3.5 with BB67 + BB65 kernel is still rock solid!! (besides the Launcher pro constantly re-loading widgets)

Guest jonnybx10

To everyone on this page pretty much..

UD is Ultra Dev... Its really only for testing purposes only.. though it iss superduper fast... too bad i need wifi lol

.4 is the next release after 3.5... so yes i would go to .4

Use TripNBB67 for best results..

Camera doesn't work as stated ...

Quick question... Why are people getting MIUI then getting launcher pro?? Get CM7 or something if you want an app drawer...

Its rather pointless in my opinion

J