[ROM] [05-06] CyanogenMod 6.1.3 Froyo! v1.5 - FINAL

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest cjsabaki

Hmmmm, TripNsneakPeek???

Short vacation but he is still hard at work.............TripNArc 2.3.3 v1.0.........Coming sooooooooon!!!!!!!!!! :) B) :D

post-892595-1308690043_thumb.jpg

Guest maikinho10
Hmmmm, TripNsneakPeek???

Short vacation but he is still hard at work.............TripNArc 2.3.3 v1.0.........Coming sooooooooon!!!!!!!!!! :) B) :D

;) ;) :D in all topics this info :D very very good news!!!!

Guest Drax01

This is My every day rom. The only thing that i have with it is camera works but video does not no preview its all scramble! I would HOPE some one could fix this in time.

BB.67

X10A

10w34

Edited by Drax01

Guest Zsaka

BUG: Market application called: Smart City is not working on this custom rom. This program is important for me, because it conaints all the bus/suburban railway schedules of Budapest. It would be nice if you can fix this. THX

Guest NuclearDawn

BUG: Market application called: Smart City is not working on this custom rom. This program is important for me, because it conaints all the bus/suburban railway schedules of Budapest. It would be nice if you can fix this. THX

Guest hurldeman

Yeah, i also have several app which not working. But on others trip roms they worked. Any solutions? i really like this rom

Guest shadounet

First of all, thank you for this ROM and all the others, you're really great!

To explain the fact that I leave your MluI release:

- Suffers from slowness

- Can not write sms when you charge the battery

- Too much unnecessary stuff

- Can not save the configuration of MluI

Otherwise, I had no problems with this ROM in two days of use on a BB67 and unmodified kernel.

Thank you for your taff, and good luck for the future!

Edited by shadounet

Guest Nilesh Wagholikar

Hi Trip,

This is great Rom, just few bugs

1. Camera is not good as MIUI Froyo Camera

2. My Bluetooth hands free disconnects fasts

3. When I am installing call recording software from Android, I am not able to record other person's voice, it says "No support for Other person's voice"

Could you fix these bugs so I can use this rom as daily rom?

Thanks for your great work :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Michael Pihlblad

Hi Tripnraver!

Thank you for your time and effort giving us this fast and stable rom. SE should hire you =)

I would like to submit a bug. I know this release is final but since CM7 gingerbread isn't fully stable for daily use yet i thought i could be usefull if you decide to continue on this one.

BUG: Light sensor not working. Not recogniced by any app.

I've tried three different kernels, Stock SE kernel, zkernel achotjan v06, freekernel v351, freekernel v363 and none of the sensor apps on market can find the light sensor.

Thanks for you excellent work!

P.S if and when you release android 2.3 custom rom for X10 don't forget to add donate info, i would like to show my appreciation. D.S

Regards Michael

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...